chapter five: things go horribly wrong

Friday Night Smackdown.

Jade POV. 

I was getting ready for my match with the Real Americans when I received a text from John.

                 John: hey kiddo, be safe out there tonight, Luv u. btw, someone's stopping by to talk to you.

                 Jade: thanks daddy, Luv u 2. who is it?

                 John: you'll see, talk to you after your match.

  weird, since when does he know how to text?

there was a knock on the door, and our mystery guest arrives I open the door to see Roman Reigns.

" Um, come in?" I said, I don't understand why Roman would want to talk to me.

" Hello Jade, I thought we could formally meet, i'm Roman Reigns." he said, sticking out his hand.

" I know who you are, and we've met before." I said, shaking his hand.

" I know, just seeing if you remember, and i had to tell the hounds something." he replied, sitting on the couch in my locker room.

" oh OK, so Roman, what did you want to talk to me about?" i asked, sitting beside him.

" please don't get mad at me for saying this, but dean wasn't-" 

" I know it wasn't dean who hurt me, I know it was Seth, I know about everything Roman." i said, cutting him off.

" you do, how?" he asked, shocked.

" I heard you and Seth talking when you guys were outside my locker room." I explained.

" oh, you heard that huh?" he asked, running his fingers through his hair.

" yup, so is there anything else you wanted to talk to me about?" I asked.

" Ya actually, do you hate me because I didn't tell you the truth right away?" he asked, getting off the couch.

" no, I don't hate you Roman, I understand that seth put you in the middle of this situation, so it must've been difficult keeping a secret considering your close with my dad, and I appreciate you coming to talk to me about it." I said.

Roman POV.

I can't believe Jade just said that, it was really unexpected. Jade is possibly the nicest person in the WWE. Jade could possibly be the nicest person in the whole world.

" seriously, what could Seth possibly have against you?" I asked, hugging her.

" I don't know, but if you find out could you let me know, so then I know what to apologize for." she said.

" you really wanna make things right between you and Seth, don't you?" I asked, letting go of her.

" well ya, I can't have him beating me up my entire career." she pointed out.

" ya, I guess that's true." i laughed. she really knew how to make a person feel better, no wonder everyone likes her.

" so, i think it's time for my match." she said.

" do you mind if i walk you to the gorilla," I said, " you might need some protection.

" that would be great actually, thanks." she said, smiling. 

" no problem." i said. we walked out of her dressing room, everyone staring at us, i'm not gonna lie, i don't get nervous too easily, but seeing everyone stare at Jade and I, made me nervous enough to  wanna run back to my locker room and never come out. but she just kep walking, as if nobody was around. by the time i snapped back into reality, Jade was already at the gorilla. I jogged up to her.

" Is everything OK?" she asked me. suddenly I was nervous again, and I could feel my cheeks turning bright pink.

" Ya, everything's fine." i said, trying to avoid eye contact.

" don't worry what anybody thinks, as long as we know the truth, who cares," she said. " well, Jack and Cesaro are coming, thanks for hanging out with me roman."

" y-ya, no problem." i said.

" hey, whatever happens out there tonight, promise me you won't let Seth get to me?" she asked

" ya, of course, no worries." i promised.

" alright later." she said, smiling.

i took off the second she turned her back. i don't know what's wrong with me, i can't be crushing on my best friend's daughter, can i? i mean, what would dean say? god, i hope i didn't just mess things up. i reached my locker room and was about to open the door when someone hit me in the back of the head. the last thing i remember is getting dragged across the floor, my locker room door getting farther and farther away.

Jade POV.

the match had been going pretty well, jack swagger was in complete control of jimmy uso, and thanks to a little distraction from zeb, cesaro was able to get rid of jey, so jimmy's on his own. i was watching at ringside when jey got back on the apron, so i did my job and pulled him off. we started arguing when jack tried to pull jey into the ring, but he missed and grabbed me instead, just as planned. cesaro gave me the uppercut not realizing it was me, that's when the shield's theme started to play. a few seconds later, i was being dragged and carried out of the ring, the figure turned so i was looking at the ring, only two people in the ring, Seth and dean. i'm glad roman kept his promise.

" thanks roman." i said, i was pretty dizzy, and i couldn't look up at the figure without being blinded by the lights in the arena.

" it's not roman princess." the figure said. wait a minute, it couldn't be, could it?

" randy?" i asked, shocked. 

" that's right princess." the figure whispered in my ear. i tried to get out of his grip, but he's too strong, i was stuck. i tried to scream, but randy put a hand over my mouth, i had no way out of this. i hoped somebody would see this, and help me, because i sure as hell couldn't help myself.

Dean POV.

i looked up to see randy orton carrying Jade away. what the fuck is he doing here? i'll deal with him later, but right now, i have to save Jade. i took off chasing randy, if anything will prove to John i'm worthy of Jade, it would be getting her back.