chapter seven: searching.

John POV.

We arrived at Jade's old school 20 minutes later. We got out of the car and came up with a plan.

" OK, i'll check the gym, Seth and Daniel check the top floor, Roman and Dean check the main floor, sound good?" I asked. they all nodded in agreement.

" Good, we'll meet at the front entrance in 30 minutes, OK?" 

" OK." they all said, and with that, we split up. I ran into the gym and looked around. I checked the equipment room, she wasn't there. I checked the change rooms, she wan't there either. Both offices were empty as well. Dammit, where are you baby girl? 

Then I noticed a note on the door of the gym.

Nice try, but you'll never find her.

Dammit Orton knew we'd come here! 

I walked out of the gym, and waited. hopefully somebody will come back with my angel.

Daniel POV.

Seth and I walked up and down the halls, checking every classroom.

Nothing.

I checked the science lab, she wasn't there.

I checked the mechanics room, she wasn't there either.

" Did you find her?" I asked Seth.

" No, not yet." he called from down the hall.

Shit. where was Orton hiding her? 

" Let's check the library." I said.

" OK." Seth replied. We both walked into the library and gasped. This place looked like the size of the whole school!

" You take this side and I take that side?" Seth said, gesturing to the far side of the room.

" OK." I said, and started searching. We checked every closet, every self for a secret entrance, every inch of the walls for anything, but we found nothing.

" Hey Daniel, come check this out." Seth yelled.

I jogged over to Seth, he was holding a note.

Are you guys even trying?

I grabbed the note from Seth and tore it to shreds.

How dare Orton say we weren't trying? I swear, orton is going to get the biggest ass kicking of his life when we find Jade.

" Well, we better meet up with everyone else." I said, disappointed. We walked back to the main doors and saw John sitting there.

" Did you find her?" he asked.

" No, were sorry John." Seth said.

" All I found was a note from Orton." John said.

" We did to." I said.

" What did it say?" he asked.

" 'Are you even trying' "  I said.

" mine said ' You'll never find her'." he said sadly.

" We will." Seth said, reassuringly.

Dean POV.

Roman and I had searched the entire main floor and had found nothing.

" Did you find her yet?" I asked.