Prologue

Under Shi's favorite cherry blossom trees, two figures could be seen. One slumped on the cold ice floor crying her heart out. Anyone near the place could hear her heartbroken cries.

The other was sitting on the tree's trunk. Silently, crying too. Both noticed the presence of each other but chose to ignore it. They were hurting too much to care.

Both women fell for the Princes of the Ice Tribe. One to the older prince. He was handsome, kind and gentle. Maybe that's why she fell for him. Unfortunately, his heart already belongs to someone else- his envoy guardian.

The other fell for the youngest prince. He was smart, blunt and beautiful. Yet he could be really cold and the only one important to him is his older brother.

Minutes later and the two had stopped crying. They were just staring blankly in front of them.

"Hey, do you want to leave this place?" The fire princess then asked startling Lan Shang.

"W-what?" She repeated.

"You heard me. Let's leave this place." Yan Da stated again, standing up. She then walked towards the Mermaid Princess who was still on the ground.

"A- and go where exactly?"

Yan Da smiled, meeting her gaze. "To the mortal realm. It's wide enough for us to hide." She then reached out and offered her hand to Lan Shang. "So, deal?"

Lan Shang was a bit hesitant but remembering what she saw earlier. She clenched her fist. It hurt too much to stay here.

"Deal." She answered, accepting the fire princess offered hand.

That night, the two quietly left the immortal realm.