Part 8

He finished his sentence and walked away. He was the second person today who made me feel bad. He said we were friends. I started running after him and bumped into something or someone. It was George.

"Watch where you're going!" He yelled at when he got up. Why was he so angry at me? What did I do to him? He walked away so I had no chances to apologize. Whatever. I have more important stuff going on. I can't let him eat me from inside. I can't let him into my head. With those thoughts I walked back to my room.

Once I've opened the door, the warm air from yesterday rushed straight at me. I still couldn't believe Victor. I walked in and shut the door behind me. The curtains were shut so it was dark. I undressed myself and went into the shower. The second the water touched me I remembered mine and Victors shower in Norway. It was the best shower in my life. No, I've got to stop! Focus on the competition!

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. When I've started picking up clothes from yesterday someone chocked on the door. When I opened it, Otabek was standing there. I could feel water dripping from my hair on to my chest and I could see his eyes following it. He bit his lip and looked up at me.

"What is it Otabek?" I asked him. The situation was awkward. Victor was the only one man who has ever saw me after shower.

"I was just wondering," he started. I could see that he wasn't looking at me. He was looking at my six pack. "If you wanted to come to Rickies with me and Yurio before the competition?"

I wanted to say yes, I wanted to go to Rickies with them, but I couldn't! I had to meet Julian.

"No, sorry." I replied. I tried to sound as happy as I could be. "I can't. Julian is taking me somewhere."

His face dropped. What is it with both of them. First they both hate everyone around them and the they suddenly want to become friends, something's up to with this two!

"Ok than." Otabek said turning around. He started walking towards his room.

"Wait," I yelled. He had turned and faced me "maybe after the competition?" He didn't say anything. He didn't have to. His smile said everything for himself.

I went back in to the room and got dressed. My costume was very colorful and sparkly so I had to put it on really carefully. It represented my love to Victor. Julian helped me with the choreography but I was the one who thought about this idea. My free skate's called "Forbidden love" and I skate it for Victor. I skate it for our love. Today, I'm gonna skate it again and I'm sure this is going to be the best skate that anyone has ever seen!

It's 8:27. I'm standing by the reception booth, waiting for Julian to arrive. I was nervous. Where was he taking me? 8:28. Someone from behind touched my shoulder. It was Julian.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked, pointing outside.

"Lead the way"...