Part 4

"When you have finished your performance, it was my turn to go onto the ice. I'm not going to lie, I was scared. I was scared for your result, that you'll be sad, that you will hurt your self or even worse," he paused there. Tears started rolling down his cheeks. He must've seen it. He must've seen me fall.

"So when I started skating all I could think of was you! Our fight came rushing back to me and I wasn't concentrated enough so I fell at some point." Those words, they've shocked me! Victor Nikiforov fell? The legend of ice skating fell? And he fell because of me! Because of our fight. Well, we both did.

I looked at him. He was trying to hold his tears back. I couldn't even stand a look of him in this state so I took him into my arms. Once Victor told me that a hug can solve anything, maybe it can solve this as well. He started crying. Because he was way taller then me he started crying into my hair. I was as much upset as he was, but not because of my fall or my performance but because Victor was crying and I was the reason why. The worst part is that I can't do anything about it. What's done is done.

I slowly brought my hand up and placed it onto his hair. They were as soft as velvet. I started sliding my hand up and down his head to calm him down

"Shhhhh, it's ok! It's going to be okay," I said after Victor calmed down a little bit. Funny, ten minutes ago I thought that Victor will be holding me in his hands and telling me exactly the same words while I would cry.

I pushed him away so we faced each other. His eyes were red and his cheeks were wet. I can't stand the fact that I did this to him. He tried to look away but brought his face back to face mine.

"I'm sorry Yuri! It's all my fault! I shouldn't have talked to George. I should have left the second he..."

But he didn't get a chance to finish his sentence. I couldn't listen to him blaming himself! It ripped my heart into pieces so I interrupted him:

"Don't you dare blame yourself for this!" I shouted at him. Victor looked shocked and more sad than he was before "it's our fault! Not yours, not mine! Our fault!" A smiled formed on his face. "Look, I know that our performances weren't the best ones in the season but we have to promise each other, that we'll fight for this gold medal! We still have free program ahead of us what're we can get a hell lot of points if we'll try! So promise me, that you'll try!"

Victor looked shocked. But not like "I'm so confused shocked" but "Wow, you'll make a great public speaker shocked." He took my hand and squired it. A splash of electricity went through my body. He slowly brought my hand to his lips and kissed it. BOOM! A second splash of electricity in one minute. He was driving me crazy!

"I promise." He said the second he stopped kissing my hand.

"Great." I said, turning around towards the hotel. It was January so it was freezing to stand outside. I started walking back to hotel.

"Where are you going?" Victor shouted behind me.

"To my hotel room," I replied. I looked back at him, man I love that guy! "Wanna come?"

We entered my room. The second the door was closed Victor started kissing me. It was a passionate kiss leading to...