coffee shop「 e 」

you're driving around town with the windows down, the breeze blowing your hair back as you take in the smell of nature.

you had spotted a little coffee shop near the corner so you decided to park your car and go inside. as you waited for the person in front of you to order, you looked at the menus above the cash register.

you heard the chimes rung as someone opened the door entering the coffee shop. you felt warmth and the smell of cologne from behind. as the person in front of you was done ordering you walked up, and ordered a cup of hazelnut coffee and a blueberry muffin.

"that will be $6.36 please."
the cashier said to you politely.

you reached into your purse to take out a $10 bill from your wallet but someone behind you had already handed the cashier a $20 bill,

you turned around to see a handsome boy with a sharp jawline and hazelish eyes.

"i'd like a pumpkin spice latte and a blueberry muffin also please. keep the change too."

the cashier smiled and took the $20 bill.
"thank you sir."

the both of you moved down the counter and waited for your orders,

"you know you didn't have to do that right?" you said while looking up to him.

his eyes fell on yours, and he gave you a warm and friendly smile.
"i know but i wanted too."

he took his hand out of his coat and held it out,
"my name is ethan, by the way."

you shook his hand, and smiled.
"i'm y/n."

he shook your hand softly, still smiling at you.
"what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl."

the two of you got your orders and went to the corner of the shop and sat down at the table for two and talked. not realizing how much time had passed by.

________________

oh dats cute. lolz.