N Y L A「 e & g 」

hiii, please listen to the song while reading because it will put you in the mood.. i think.
read it slowly!
+ i recommend using headphones.

. . .

you, ethan, and grayson are best friends and always been since the diaper days. you three lived in Los Angeles your whole lives until high school graduation came around.

you ended up getting accepted into your dream college in New York, and moved there, while the twins stayed in Los Angeles to finish pursuing their dreams.

it was hard to keep in contact with them because of the busy schedules and the timezones, because of that you three drifted apart sadly. day by day.

. . .

nine months later.
the twins had uploaded a video on their channel announcing that they were going on tour. the news was all over social media. you smiled to yourself thinking that they had finally deserved everything that they have wanted. your heart started aching when all flashbacks started hitting you from when you three were together, all the memories.

you saw that they were coming to New York for their fourth stop, and it was near where you lived. you started thinking about what would happen if you had went, shaking the negative thoughts out of your head, you went on the website and bought the tickets to go.

. . .

the day of the show.
you stood at the back of the room away from the stage, holding your poster, the lights had dimmed, and you heard their voices for the first time in months.

your heart dropped and tears filled in your eyes when they had came out onto the stage, the fans in the room were jumping and screaming. they had the biggest smiles on their faces that you have ever seen. you held the poster that had said "i love you e and g." with a bunch of pictures with three of you guys on it, towards your face to cover yourself, while trying to move up to the front.

you ended up going in front luckily, you peaked on the side of the poster to see if they were paying attention, you kept getting pushed back and forth because of the fans that were screaming and jumping still. the twins were walking around the stage and stopped right in front of you, you held up the poster, showing your face, both of them were glancing around the room and then finally looked down and locked their eyes with yours. you smiled at them and turned your poster around so they could see it.

tears started filling in their eyes quickly, when they realized that it was really you, grayson put his hand over his mouth while ethan hopped off the stage and jumped over the gate to hug you, grayson had came and joined you two. they hugged you as tightly as they could, while sobbing.

at this point it felt like the whole world had stopped, and it was only you three. you held onto them tightly like it was the last time you'd see them.

you didn't realized how much you had missed home until now.

but this was home, they were your home.

you were home.

part two or no? :)
jk i know IT'S BAD BYE
ps this song is my current situation rn sigh @@@