19

-Amari Pov-

Time skip

*6 months later*

Ever since me & August broke up, its been hard to cope with life. Well, it WAS hard to cope with life. I felt myself slowly getting over him even though I didn't want to. Nyla & myself had a run in with "The Stalker" & you know we had to beat her ass really bad. She wanted to file a lawsuit, but she couldn't because she would be the one going to jail. Braylen was now 9 & 1/2 months & he's crawling & standing up. I got him a walker so hopefully he starts walking soon.

I felt like August was moving on from me because word around was he was talking to some Instagram bitch. I mean, he can do whatever he wants, but I hope he knows I'm beating up any bitch after me. For the simple fact I didn't deserve to have my heart broken.

"You ready to go see daddy?" I asked Braylen. "Da-da?" He asked. "Yeah baby da-da," I said chuckling to myself.

I picked him up & put him in his car seat

I picked him up & put him in his car seat. I honestly never wanted Braylen to grow up. I wanted him to stay a baby forever. I immediately felt myself getting sad because August & I had planned on having more kids. I guess that fairytale was out of the window.

Mama Sheila hated the fact we were broken up, but it is what it is.

"I'm outside," I told August over the phone not wanting to go up to his door.
I had moved into the new house, but it felt so empty because it was only me & Bray.

I heard a tap on the window making me slightly jump. Rolling my eyes, I got out & got Braylen out of his car seat. "You have a care seat for him already right?" I asked grabbing his diaper bag. "Yeah. When do you want me to bring him back?" He asked. I bit my lip trying to think. I normally wanted Braylen back the next day, but I wanted August to spend enough time with him. "Friday is fine," I said. He nodded & took Braylen's diaper bag from me. "I love you pooters," I said hugging Braylen & kissing him repeatedly.

"Da-da!" Braylen yelled making August smile & take him from me. "You been alright?" August asked. I shrugged & folded my arms. "I have my days, but I'm good. What about you?" I asked. "Same ol same ol. How you feeling the new house?" He asked making my stomach flip. "Its uh.. Its good. A little empty, but its good. Bray loves it because he can crawl everywhere," I said smiling. "I bet. Imma get at you later though," he said. "Okay. See you guys later," I said kissing Braylen's cheek one more time. "Come on Lil man," Aug said. "Say bye mommy," he said before starting to walk away.

I smiled, but it eventually faded. I really never thought me & August would come to this. We were broken up the whole time I was pregnant & that put me in a depression stage that I never wanna be in again.

I wiped the tears that had fallen & got back in my car before driving off.

I drove to the hospital & I felt like I was going to be sick. I grabbed the flowers out of the backseat & walked inside.