Niall **Sad**

Niall was just coming back from tour. Tour was over, meaning more time with you.

Well.. we can't get always get what we want.

You had been killed in a brutal car accident, in the last week of the tour. Now, Your mother had called Management, numerous times, to see if Niall had known the information. Of course he hadn't! He doesn't watch the news, and Modest! obviously wasn't about to ruin his carefree attitude. Especially since they were currently on stage, performing the best concert of the tour.

"I have a secret for everyone!" Niall thought about his words,"Well now it isn't really a secret, but I love (Y/N) with all my heart."

"Don't you mean 'Loved' ???" A Directioner yelled out, confused.

Niall groaned.

"I know some of you still don't like the fact that I've found my Princess, bu-"

"Niall! You don't know?" A -obviously (Your Ship Name) shipper- cried out.

Now Niall was worried, his face dropping.

"Know what?" His voice rose a few octaves.

"(Y/N) is d-dead, Niall.." Someone in the crowd wailed while others snickered.

Now Niall was silent as the other boys had tears starting to fall and were comforting him.

"No.. its not true.. I just texted her the other night.."

Niall swipes his phone out of his pocket, checking your tweets and tweets relating to you. Then he saw the trends.

#Rip(Y/N)

#PoorNiall

#SrryForYourLoss(Y/N)sFamily

#(Y/S/N)IsGoneLikePayzer

"No." He whimpered, tears streaming down his face. "No, god no. Please.."

Niall ran off stage.

"Niall! Get your ass back on that stage!"

"I can't! I need to go b-" He was cut off as the tour manager's hand collided with his face.

"Go! Now!"

Now, Niall wouldn't usually listen to someone in a time like this, but his tour manager was quite bulky, and frankly, Niall was scared of 'em. So, he scurried back on stage just as the next song was starting.

Moments. Wasn't be supposed to have the 'luck-of-the-Irish' thing? Obviously he didn't have it.

So he absolutely broke down after his part. And he just shut everything out. Not only did he do that now, but he became a master at it.

After all, he was Half A Heart without you.

[Un-edited]