Day 4

I woke up, remembering the experience I had last night. I blinked my eyes a few times then stared at the ceiling for a moment. I think it's gone. I sighed in relief then walked out of the room. The relief in me evaporated when I saw big footprints. They're very familiar and I really think that the owner of these prints is the monster.

The prints are heading towards the kitchen together with some droplets of blood. I walked slowly towards the kitchen, hoping nothing's there. Hoping nothing would surprise and drag my spirit out of me. But, the creeps is still walking on my body. Like a lice, making my skin hair stand up.

I was near enough to hear the sound from the kitchen, I heard a loud chewing. I then began to wonder who or what is eating or what is the thing eating. Creepy but still, I really want to know.

I walked closer and peaked the inside of the kitchen. I saw the hideous beast eating a furry little fellow. I moved closer to see clearly what is the beast eating. Then, I got frozen in my stand. A furry little fellow, it is. Sammy, the Canine dog of Mrs. Elizabeth.

I got shocked at the horrid scene. All I hear is the chewing and the descending moans of Sammy. I want to fight back but I do know, I stand no chance against this beast. Thinking for a second, I thought of asking for help.

I stepped back to run but, unluckily, I hit the vase beside me that alarmed the hungry monster. I gt scared then, immediately ran after hearing those loud and big footsteps walking out from the kitchen.

I ran as fast as I could until my feet brought me in the bathroom. I went inside and hid behind the shower curtains. Then, silence is the only thing you can hear. I got scared while hiding. Hoping, It won't seek me.

Then, my loud heartbeats filled my ears. My knees are shaking. I want to go away. I want to be safe. I still want to live. I have a child. The droplets of the water keeps me alarmed, hoping it would shut up.

Is it gone? I whispered to myself in the mind. I remembered that there's a window behind me. I'm gonna escape using that. I slowly faced the window until I got full vision of it, clearly. My eyes widened upon seeing the window.

The Monster is on the other side of it, smiling as it's standing there for a very long time. The mouth of the monster moved after.

"Boo!" It whispered. 

I gain myself after staring at it for some minutes then flipped the shower curtains and ran away from it again. I kept on running until I hit something hard. I rubbed my head and saw the figure of the feet in front of me. 

"Don't run. Let's play." I was about to stand up and run but he dragged me. He dragged me into the darkest place in the house.

-

My eyes widened while catching my breathe. I'm on my bed and the sun has just shone. I'm still alive! The droplets of my sweat kept racing down. Nightmare? I asked myself. I hope so. If not, I think I'm already dead.

I took a bath. Then, prepared. I want to go outside. Meet the neighbors. Ask if this house is something. I walked out of the house, just hearing my footprints. I twisted the knob and got out. This is something.

People are decorating for Christmas. Some are even building snowman. I just realized. It started snowing a few days ago. Why didn't I get to have fun? I exclaimed to myself. Oh I forgot, I'm concealed in the house because of a Monster. Sheesh, what am I? Beauty? Beauty and the beast?

I walked to the street pathway and met Mrs. Elizabeth. I walked faster towards her so the she won't tire herself more. I eventually got near her and helped her sit on a bench.