Chapter 1: Trek of A Lifetime!

(Star Trek, Another Generation is brought to you in part by…)

(Halo 6. Become the legend/legacy!)
(Assuming you aren’t already a legend/legacy.)

Star Trek, Another Generation.
(Chapter 1)
Trek of a Lifetime!

“Cepítan!” the Russian helmsman screamed at Mclintrix. “Vee are on a collision course vith zee Klingon wessle!”
     Despite the fact that Captain Donovan Mclintrix couldn’t get enough of the man’s Russian accent, he still grimaced. This first command mission was turning out to be a lot more than he had bargained for. “What’s our bearing!” he screamed.
    “11011-dash-1-9er-11-dash-33472-dash-9er-9er…3047-dash-33!” his helmsman replied.
    ‘We need to get a simpler coordinate system’, Mclintrix thought to himself as the ship buckled under the barrage emitting from the Klingon Bird of Prey. Their ship, the USS Reliable was heading nose-first into a numerous Klingon blockade of war vessels! “Prepare photon torpedoes!” he screamed.

    “I forget how to do that, captain!” the helmsman replied, infuriating Mclintrix

    ‘Dang, I hate rookies!’ he almost said out loud. Command had told him that taking this new Federation vessel through Oxi-might territory was going to be a simple and straightforward first assignment- that there weren’t any possible dangers he and his first-year crew could run into… ‘So much for that…’ He looked straight at the helmsman. “Do you remember how to fire phasers!?” he rudely asked the man.
    The helmsman scoffed. “Of course, sir!” he turned to his controls and hit a few buttons…
    Nothing happened.
    “Uh…” he began. “Maybe I don’t.”
    Mclintrix was fuming (from being exposed to too much barbecue sauce earlier on today)! “WHAT!” he roared. “Are you completely useless!!? Get us out of here then!!”
    “Yes sir!” the young officer replied. “How?”
    “What do you mean ‘how’!?” he shouted, hopping out of his seat to rush over to the helm. The ship took a major hit that very moment, hurling the bridge crew to and fro, and hurling Mclintrix upside down onto the helm in a most undignified manner.