Going to work

(Y/N)'s POV:
I play around with Dad until it's time for him to go to work. " Dad can I please go with you to work ! " i said in a pleading voice . " Ok but you have to be good ! " Said Henry, " YAYYY!! " I yell as I run to the car and sit in the front seat . I buckle up as my dad started the car and started driving .
(TIME SKIP )
I stepped out of the car and instantly ran inside.i was amazed of the place and I dozed off . " Go explore but don't get to lost . " said my dad and I nod as i run around looking at everything . I came across a board with something attached to it , no wait , someone. I gasp and ran over to what I thought   was a person , but I was wrong . I see a wolf with its chest ripped open and all his insides gone . He was dead. I stared at it completely shocked . I slowly walked away and went to the ink machine instead . I looked at it and thought , 'how can I turn it on?' I instantly found a room with things to collect .
( SKIPPPP XD ).
I walk all the way over to the projector room, where the flow button was, and while I was walking down the hallway, I saw a bendy cutout peek out as I jumped back . " What was that ?!" I yelled to myself and continued to walk down. I pressed the flow button ,  ran back to the room and switch the lever . Everything went darker as I ran back to the ink machine but it was all boarded up . I slowly walk over as an inky figure pops out reaching out to me . I screamed as everything went inky .

HENRYS POV:
I heard (y/n) screaming and saw the place flooding with ink . I quickly panicked as the others also did . I screamed out in worry ". (Y/N) !!! ". I tried to get out and run to (y/n) , but it was to late , everything was flooded with ink .