Meeting boris

BENDYS POV:
I finally woke up from the blackout I had and I looked up, (y/n) was gone, I started to panic. "(Y/N)!!?? " I accidentally yelled not knowing how scared I was. I quickly stood up and looked where an axe used to be, it was gone. "she must've taken it " I said to myself as I walked around looking for (y/n). After a while, I found myself dripping ink. Ink all over my face, ink dripping off me. Someone must've summoned my Evil side. I quickly stopped looking for (y/n) scared of what she will say and what I will do. But it was to late. "bendy! There you are!!"
It. Was. (y/n)

(Y/N)'S POV:
"Bendy! There you are!! " I yelled as ran toward bendy. But he was taller,not smaller. Inky, not normal. And EVIL
Not NICE. I stopped in my tracks. Dropping my axe in fear. I quickly ran away as I heard bendy say " CoMe BaCk! " I didn't. I ran and ran until I came across a pentagram. I nearly fell unconscious, but kept running.I made it to a hallway filled with ink. I saw someone with a bendy cutout saying to himself "sheep sheep sheep it's time for sleep..." I couldn't help but ask him for help but when I got out if the ink, he was gone,and that was a dead end! I found myself in a strange room with something that if I wanted  to get out of the room,I have to find 3 levers. I found them quickly and opened the gate to reveal a boarded up door.You break it and out of nowhere, ink figures come out. You scream and try to hit them, but since you had no idea how to use the axe properly, it fell right behind them. You slowly back away,scared. Then A wolf, similar to the one you saw before, saves you and takes you somewhere safe. You take your breaths as you thank the wolf.

A/N
((SORRY FOR DA SHORT CHAPTER! I'M LOSING IDEAS :P ))