Boris saves the day

(Y/N)'S POV :
I couldn't move
I couldn't speak
I couldn't stop crying
Alice is taking away Bendy right after that kiss we just had . I'm so angry I could kill her right now! But I'm so upset because Bendy is allowing this .
I went to Boris and started crying on his shoulder . "Hey what's wrong (y/n)?! " he said confused of my sudden action . "I-It's B-Bendy and A-Alice !.. " I cried out . Boris growled and hugged me trying to lower my sadness which it kinda worked . I stoped crying and controlled my breathing . I told Boris everything and he was thinking about it all . "Don't worry. Alice is going to have her lunch break in a few minutes and during that . I'll have a talk with Bendy . Alright ? " he said calmly . I nodded as I got up and walked with Boris to the lunch area where the workers used to have lunch down here.

Boris POV:
I saw (y/n) really upset and I was able to cheer her up . We walked to the used -to-be lunch area and waited . I told (y/n) to hide while I waited for Bendy and Alice to arrive . As soon as Alice left Bendy to grab lunch I quickly grabbed bendys arm . " what the heck is wrong with you Bendy ?! " I yelled . "W-what?!!" He yelled back . "It's about (y/n)! You left her there after that kiss ! For Alice !! Why !?" I screamed back . Alice was staring uncomfortable at us while (y/n) got out of her hiding spot . "L-listen I'm s-sorry got it ?! Tell h-her that .. " he said back cooling down and starting to blush a bit . I hid my smile as I thought about what I was going to say next . " hah .. I knew you couldn't love a human , but I can . " I spat as I went with (y/n) away as he stood there speechless . He always hates if I could do something that he couldn't . We were about to leave but he grabbed (y/n)'s hand and apologized to her as I stood there smiling . They hugged it out and waved goodbye as Bendy left the lunch area . Alice stood there paralyzed in anger or sadness , I couldn't tell . But we al ended up being happy except for Alice which I thought was funny .

Bendys POV:
I apologized to (Y/n) and hugged it out with her and I started feeling a lot better after that . I smiled all the way to my room and shut the door as I left Alice all alone . I laid in my bed as I thought about (y/n) until I fell asleep . I made sure I locked the door too so then Alice wouldn't come in randomly .

(A/N: EEK OK THAT TOOK SOOOOO LONG AND ITS AROUND 9 PM WHERE I LIVE XD luckily I don't have school . But I hoped you guys liked this chapter I had to think of a lot of ideas to do and I'm sooo sorry if my story doesn't make sense this IS my first try on making a story on Wattpad but I hoped you liked this one and BYEEE BYEEEE !!!! )
<3