nine

j a e m i n

i cut some time out of our hangout just to bring teara home, alone. "so how are you feeling?" i asked her while we are walking side to side with each other.

"it's okay for now. every time i have a headache it's just memories." she said looking up to the sky. how cute.

"ahh it's good that you're okay." i smiled at her and ruffled her hair. she blushed.

"uh yeah... haha." she said scratching her neck.

"do you still remember our pass?" i asked out of the blue but i really wanted to know.

she seem to blush and embarrassed but i found that quite cute.

she just nodded in response.

"i don't want to rush you or anything but once you get back on track, i would like our relationship where it was suppose to be at." i said to her and she smiled back at me.

"so anything changed since i was gone?" she asked me.

"uh there's a lot that gone by." she nodded again.

"so do you know anything or remember anything about leanna?"

"uh not a lot but i know something small about her."

my eyes widen

"please tell me!"

"no."

"why not?!"

"because i said so."

"but i'm your boyfriend- i mean was your future boyfriend!!" "you can trust me right?!"

she sighed in defeat.

"alright! but you promise you can't tell the others!"

"okay okay!!"

"in the past, she told me her real name was park ji won."

"aniyo! no way! she killed herself." i said to her and she looked shocked.

"ahh then it must be another person." she said nodding.

"but i'll keep that in mind."

"ahh we are here!" she said running to her house like a little kid. "oh wait!" she ran back to where i was standing.

"thank you for walking me home! i'll see you tomorrow!" she hugged me and ran back to her house.

"bye jaemin!!" she waved cutely, i waved back then she entered her house.

OMG SHE HUGGED ME AHHHHH!!!

-
-
-

after that happy moment, i started to walk back to school where the gang was at and again they are fighting, oh no...

sorry for not updating!!! i'm not gonna the fighting part in this chapter but the next chapter and i will update it again today!

❤️thank you for the people who read this book!