final❤️

Third Person P.O.V.

after 3 long years of teara & jaemin dating, it still is going strong. they learned how to trust each other when things got rough & learned from past mistakes.

so is mark and lamy, they learned from their mistakes as well and from jaemin & teara.

jisung & jeno also got themselves a girl. jeno's girl is named koeun & jisung's is hina.

as a big group they all learned how to trust each other and shared different connections too.

you must be wondering about leanna. she was a spy from a mental illness group. they discover her true personality and gotten locked up in jail with the rest of her group.

teara on the other hand gained her memories back. there were problems but they all worked it out together.

now they're all in collage now. the 4 couples decided that they should all live in one big house because of how trustworthy they were with each other.

teara & lamy shared one, hina & koeun, mark & jaemin, and jeno & jisung.

they were all like a big happy family. they were all each other's happiness.

-
-
-

it was a beautiful saturday, no classes and free time with the gang.

teara was asleep while the others were preparing breakfast.

"jaemin-ah wake up our princess." koeun called out to jaemin.

"my queen you meant." they both chuckled and jaemin ran happily to the stairs.

(it's not third person anymore since im using you.)

he loved waking you up. you would already give him the cutest reaction.

he went to your room and jumped on the bed with you on it.

"wake up jagi." he whispered into your ear. he started to tickle you.

"yah yah yah stop it!" you laughed and accidentally hit jaemin on the head.

"OWWWWWWW!!!!" he cried dramatically.

"awh is my baby hurt?" then you flicked his head.

"hey! you- HEYYYY YOU GOT DRESSED ALREADY!!" he whined.

"you wanted to smell my disgusting breath?" you scoffed.

"you're still so beautiful inside and out." he pinched your cheeks.

"by the way breakfast is ready!!" he said walking to the door but you frown making him forgot something.

he turned to look at your frown.

he gave you a cute kiss on the lips.

"you thought i wouldn't forget?" he kissed your cheek.

"i love you!"

"i love you too!"

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

the end!!

wow took since august to do this! i'm lazy smh

BUT YO NEW BOOK COMING OUTTT
ITS A JIMIN FF!! GO READ MY JUNGKOOK ONE YALL. A THIS OR THAT BTS EDITION IS COMING TOO!!