two

but he is next to a girl. a really pretty one, i really envy her even though i have good looks as she does. they look so familiar.

i knew that i had to be in drama for him to be mine.

it was a quick glance not a stare and looked back at the teacher trying to introduce me.

"annyeonhasayo! jeonneun kang teara ibnida!"
(hello i am kang teara!)

"i'm originally from seoul & canada then moved to los angeles now i'm back." i smiled happily.

*kang teara? it can't be her* they both thought

we started stretching then a girl came to me and we became friends. her name is park leanna, she's korean too.

the teacher told us to be in pairs and two and i'm with leanna. she brought us the many rooms where we can practice by ourselves.

this school is very wealthy (rich). it has mac books in each room. i was woah-ing so much, leanna said "get used to it." we both giggled.

we decided on this song👇🏻

(you're mina, the girl in the pink)

the teach said our dance max should be 2 minutes and this is perfect.

we kept practicing until she would tell time is over.

of course we had to present and the cute boy and the girl were up first.

"jaemin & lamy" ahh jaemin and lamy... i think i heard of those names but i don't remember...

they were dancing to this

they looked so good!
we were cheering and clapping and they both smiled at me.

then there is us
~~~