The Show Has Begun (Part Two)

Mini and the rest of the performers watch as Terrorizer steps up to the plate, his turn to perform.

A spinning wheel is put about 15 feet away from him.

One of the staff members climbs onto the board and is strapped in by another member.

The board begins spinning and Terrorizer tosses some of the knives into the air, careful of catching them properly.

He pulls back his arm before aiming, some of the parents in the crowd covering their kids eyes, worried.

Terrorizer only smirks at this before throwing the knife as if it was a baseball, hitting between the person's legs.

The crowd cheers as he continues throwing the knives, being sure not to hit the poor person spinning on the board.

Once he is out of knives he takes a bow, smiling to the crowd as they cheer and whistle.

Mini and Moo clap as do Nogla and Lui, happy for their friend that he didn't kill anyone.

Cartoonz just stands their, un-amused at what he would call a 'Foolish' act.

Terrorizer then steps off into the back.

"That was great babe!" Shouts Moo as he runs and gives him a hug.

Mini smiles at this, happy that these two finally admitted to liking Each other after a few months of joining the circus.

"Thanks Sweets." Terrorizer replies, winking before planting kisses all over Moo's face.

Moo just giggles, his cheeks a bright red.

"Aye! Vanoss is on!" Nogla shouts, rushing over to the open folds to view the act.

Vanoss is already in the air, flying over the crowd, watching the children cheer.

The neck folds of his red and white jacket are standing, hiding the shock collar.

He also has gauze wrapped around the side of his face e to cover the bruise which made it a little difficult to see.

The kids always seemed 'Wowed' by whatever the circus had to offer and a literal flying person was no exception.

That's sure to grab some attention.

He began doing flips and tricks before flying straight up.

The silver ring that was placed in the centre was quickly consumed by orange flames.

"Oh boy.." Lui whispers.

From high up above, Vanoss watched the ring closely before looking over at Ohm.

He had a smug and angry look on his face as they made eye contact for a few seconds.

He was tapping his foot on the floor impatiently.

Vanoss only glided down towards the ring and shut his eyes as he flew through the flames.

A few more feathers fluttering to the ground consumed by fire.

Ohm grins, happy that Vanoss followed his orders.

The crowd Gasped and then clapped, cheering as he landed back on the sand.

Nogla and the rest also cheered, clapping.

He took a quick bow before walking over to Ohm and standing next to him, staying silent.

He wasn't allowed to go to the back of the tent with the others even though he saw them cheer and clap for him after he was done.

That put a small smile on his face.

The lights then dimmed as Wildcat stepped out from the back of the tent followed by two tigers and two lions.

He stood in the centre as they walked around him.

With the quick movement of his hands they began doing tricks, jumping through hoops and standing on their back legs.

Vanoss watched, intrigued. He never really bothered watching the other acts as Ohm always told him that they weren't important.

Ohm leaned over to Delirious who was also watching.

"I want you to throw a pie at Vanoss. That'll make em laugh for sure. Can you do that for me?" He asks, looking at his reaction.

Delirious hesitated at first, but thought about the plan and smiled.

"Sure."

Ohm smiles and nods, looking back to Wilcats act.

Once he was done, he took a bow, the large cats mimicking his actions.

He then walks to the back of the tent, nodding to Cartoonz who only grins back in response.

"I would like to thank everyone for watching!" Ohm starts, "For our last act, we have Delirious the clown who is sure to put a smile on your face!" Ohm finishes, stepping to the side to stand next to Vanoss.

Delirious removes his mask revealing a fresh coat of paint.

He always wore the mask. It made him feel more comfortable around people even though the same can't be said for the people looking at him.

He started off by telling jokes and fooling around, making stupid faces at the kids which caused them to laugh and giggle.

Then came the pie throwing.

He's usually throw it at a staff member who would sit in the crowd to look like an innocent bystander, but this time, he was aiming for Ohm.

He took the pie that was sitting on a small table in the middle and looked around before making eye contact with Ohm.

Ohm only nodded and Delirious smiled, pulling his arm back and then throwing.

Ohm only chuckled, pulling a confused Vanoss in front of him and laughing when the Pie hits him square in the face instead.

Delirious' smiles drops and Vanoss wipes his face with the ends of his sleeves, looking up at the clown.

The crowd bursts out into laughter along with Ohm, Wildcat and Cartoonz.

"Hit the bird and Win free popcorn!" Shouts Ohm, shoving Vanoss into the middle of the ring.

- 915 Words -