That Night

I wake up to my whole body tensing up as I gasp for air realizing I had a bad dream. "Lucy! You had me worried, i thought you had a severe fever. I was coming up to check up on you and you were sweating bricks!" He nervously takes off the cloth from my forehead and he lets me sit up.
I notice how i don't have much space to move and see my hands holding his tightly. I quickly let go and shake my head, "It must've been a bad dream i'm sorry you can go back to bed." I can hear the thunderstorm outside and quickly hide under the covers, still facing his direction. "Whats wrong?" He asks, "The thunder storm. It must've triggered my bad dream, I cant seem to recall what happened in my dream but i've always been afraid of them. I was okay with handling the thunder storm up until now." He smiles, "Dont worry I'll stay with you, i'll grab the pillow from the couch and the blanket you left me."
I shake my head, "Sleep with me instead, i shouldn't have my guest sleeping on the floor." I see his flustered face and he covers his mouth with his arm, "Make some space for me." I didn't get any time to process the fact that I just allowed Natsu to lay in bed with me. I push myself to the wall and give him as much space as I can. He lays down on the bed and to my luck, lays down facing me. "Goodnight. I'll turn the other way." As I turn around I can hear his heart pounding, and i wonder if he can hear mine. With the quiet heart beat melody i fall fast asleep.
"Lucy you're awake! Jeez you're freezing I had to keep you warm somehow." I feel warm arms wrapped around my torso and I see myself hugging Natsu tightly against me. I can feel my chest against his and I push him away. "What are you doing?" I mumble my words out in a loud voice. "You were freeing and wouldn't wake up! It's not what it looks like, It ended up helping you were fast asleep!" "No no no, I know I told to sleep in the same bed as me but i kept my distance for a reason!" He opens his mouth to say something but I stop him. The thunder in the background cuts him off and I hug my blanket tightly. "Don't do it again, I don't need you to worry about me!"
He looks annoyed, but how could he be annoyed when I wake up confused on why a guy is suddenly embracing me while I sleep?
"Pay attention to me will you-" He places his finger on my lip and I pout. "I'm sorry I'm exaggerating but waking up like this? What am I supposed to think? I'm just surprised okay? I was just telling you that-"
I felt something crash in my lips. His lips against mine. He breaks this kids and stares into my eyes, "Calm down. Listen, I helped you out didnt i? I was just worried about you, youre making a big deal out of nothing now go to sleep, we wake up early tomorrow for school." He turns around facing away from me and i do too. I touch my lips with two fingers and feel how soft they are. Before I know it I fall back to sleep.
I move around, on my bed and feel an empty space next to me. Natsu was sitting at my desk, looking at me. "I made breakfast, not the best just eggs and ramen." I smile, "Thank you." my eyes close up onto his lips and i blush instantly. "I need to get ready first! i wont take long, ill be ready before the food gets cold." I quickly grab my school uniform and run to the bathroom.
Why, How does he casually look at me as if nothing happened yesterday? It could not have been a dream right? What type of pervert am i?
I look around for my tights but realize I forgot them, I wrap my towel around my half naked body and open the door slightly, from the small creak I dont see Natsu around so I open the door and find him still sitting on the desk. "About time, let's hope the food is still-" He looks at me, and quickly looks away, blushing, "Sorry."
I close the door quickly and ask him for my tights, "They should be in the third drawer."
I cant believe these things keep happening to me.
I open my door slightly and he hands me my tights. I hear his footsteps waking downstairs and get dressed quickly. I pick up my school bag and walk downstairs, I see Natsu sitting at the table and he smiles showing me a thumbs up. I shake my head giggling, and i sit down with him to eat breakfast. There's so much more I need to learn about him.