Coffee Shop

{Natsu's P.O.V}
My phone rang so I picked it up. "Hello?" I asked. It was Gray. He explained to me that he wanted to hang out with the gang like we used to in the past. I knew that ment Lucy would come too...Just like in the past...And the whole gang was going to meet at the Coffe Shop.
                    {Lucy's P.O.V}
*Time skip: At the coffe shop*
Natsu pushed me through the door and I stood frozen. Everyone looked at me and smiled. I saw Levy so I smiled back. Natsu stood aside of me and then he looked at the gang. He had his arms crossed and he looked serious.
Everyone introduced themselfs, except Gray and Levy. Then I started memorising more names like, Cana, Jellal, Juvia, Gajeel, Wendy, Carla and Laxus. Gray looked at me and then he asked, "Do you want something to drink?" I forgot that none of these students were in my class when I spoke for the first time. I knew that he thought I wasn't going to answer. Natsu grabbed me and then he put his arms around my waist. It was as if he was my personal body guard. Natsu was holding both my hands. I Blushed as everyone yelled, "Oh My God!!!" I giggled as I blushed. Then most students ran to me except Levy. Natsu let go of me as they ran towards me. I looked confused and then I looked at Natsu.
He always gets jelous so quickly...Wait does he like me?!
I knew the answer. But, I never thought that I would be liking and Kissing a Boy in only two days of school! Gray broke my thoughts as he put his chin on my shoulder. Gray was the only one behind me. " Come on, talk! Pretty please!" I giggled, Both Natsu and Gray can be childish at times. I tilted my head so that I could face him. Then, a word escaped my mouth. "Gray..." He looked in me and shock like everyone, but Levy. "You can talk!" "Of course I can! But, Gray-" I began. "Hm?" I turned around and I stared at him. "Your clothes." I said between a giggle. "How the hell did this happen?!" Gray pouted. "Tch!" Natsu rolled his eye's again at Gray. "Watch out Luce, Cause he's a HUGE pervert," Natsu smirked and then He looked at Gray. Luce... I blushed and I knew that they were going to fight. "Watch it flamebrain!" They kept shouting at each other names. So, I kissed Natsu on the cheek and then he calmed down. At this point, I was wearing blue jeans and I was wearing a white shirt. "Gray-sama, calm down," Juvia, Another bluenett said as she walked towards us. Gray stopped and Natsu too. "Hello Lucy!" She said. I smiled and said, "Hey!"  "J-Juvia was thinking if you wanted to be friends again?" "Sure! Wait...again?" "Whops!" Juvia started getting nervous. "Juvia wasn't supposed to say again...um, its just that you remind Juvia of someone else! Yeah, Thats it!" "Oh...okay." I was confused but I just rolled along with it. Suddenly, the small bell rings from the door. There I saw Mira and Erza. Natsu and Gray hugged each other right away. Erza looked at the gang, "this is where Levy and Gray told us to meet, right?" Erza whispered to Mira. Mira whispered back, "Yep!
Then I ran to them and hugged them.