Her memories

{Lucy's P.O.V}
"Lucy?!" Mira and Erza shouted. "Your one and only!" I smiled. I let go of them and they seemed like both their eye's were hooked to, two different boys. 
"Jellal!" Erza shouted, "Laxus!" Mira shouted. I shruged but smiled. The four of them ran from the Coffe shop. I giggled and then I sighed.
But, who knows where they went. I sat down next to Gray and smiled at him. He smiled back and Natsu gave him his "cold stare". Natsu was standing behind me, crossed arm and silent. I looked back at him and smiled. He looked at me coldly making me shiver. Gray tapped on my shoulder and again he asked me, "Want something to drink?" "Hm?Sure!" I said and smiled. Gray stood up and went to go get hot chocolate.
  I gasped and got out my camera. I was always carrying my camera where ever I went. Gray came back with my Hot chocolate. "Gray! Sit!" "Hm? Okay?" He said as he sat down next to the gang. Then I looked at Natsu, "Natsu sit down next to them!" "Tch!" Slowly he sat next to them. "Smile~" I said and everyone smiled except Natsu. "Come on Natsu!" "Fine, fine," he smiled and I took the picture. "Yay!" "Let me see Lu!" Levy got up from her seat and then I showed her the picture. Juvia stands up and walks to me, "Wow! Juvia really likes your picture! Is it for Lucy-sans scrap book?!" "It sure is!" I answer. Gray comes to me and then he gives me my Hot chocolate. "Thanks Gray!" I said and smiled. I sat back down and Natsu stood up from his seat. He walked behind me and there, he stood still.
I blew on my hot choco so that it would cool down. "Here, let me help." Gray touched my hot chocolate. And it looked like he was about to freeze it!
He stopped and said, "Done!" I looked at my drink and then I took a small sip. "Yum!~ Thanks Gray!" "No problem!" He smiled. I turned around to look at Natsu, "Want some? Its good!" I said and smiled. "Nope!" "Come on, your so grumpy all the time!" "No!" "A liitle?" "No!" "Hmph!" Instead I turned to Gray. "Want som-" Natsu took the mug and took a sip. "Hehe, not bad!" He said, and then almost drank all of it. "Glad to hear..." I said in a sarcastic tone.
I looked back at Gray. He had this weird "thing" on his chest. Then I looked at my hand. I had the same "thing" on my hand but mine was pink. Not blue like Gray's.
Then I looked at Levy and her back was facing me since she was talking to Gajeel. And I too, saw the same image as Gray and me. I looked at everyone and they had it to. Even Natsu. Flashbacks came rushing to my head.
                     ●FlashBack●
"Hey luce!" I turned around and saw my favorite salmon haired boy, Natsu. "Hi!" Behind him, Cana, Gray, Juvia, Jellal, Laxus, Levy, Mira, Erza and Gajeel were behind him. "What's going on?"
Thats when Natsu showed me his emblem. "Wow!" Then I looked at everyone. "It was Mira's idea!" I looked at Mira. She smiled shyly at me. Natsu took out the stamp, "And now we officially, declare,  that your a part of this gang!" I looked at him and my eye's began to turn watery. I gave him my hand and then he stamped it. I rubbed the emblem but it stayed there. "This will be a memory, of all of us!" Natsu began. "And we're all called, the Fairy Tail Gang!"
We all gathered around in a circle. We all put our hands in the middle, "3...2...1, Fairy Tail!" And thats when tears rolled down my face. I would always renember this day. Everyone laughed and smiled. The sun was out on the clear blue sky.
Natsu was slightly shorter then me. He pinned me against a tree. "Natsu!" "If I ever to get this big," he reached higher from where his true height was, "then you'll be my girlfriend, right?" I blushed, "you'll never get that tall Natsu," I said between a small laugh. "Then, lets shake hands on it! Your saying it wont happen! So maybe it wont!"
I saw what he was doing. He was saying that, since most part of it wouldn't happen he wanted to shake on it cause it was pretty clear that he wouldn't get that tall. "Alright!"
I shook hands with him. And then he walked away with a smile on his face. And this all happened when we we're just little kids. I continued celebrating and I would die with the memory of my friends. And all of it just because of a beautiful emblem. And its amazing of how much you can remember just of an emblem. How could I forget? It was the best moment of my life!
But also the worst, Cause when I arrived at my house thats when My dad killed my mom. And then next to that, it was when my dad hung himself. But, I will move foward...And I still have love in my life, so I must keep on living!
            ●End of flashback●