foreword

Synopsis:

Emeraude Ivory is way in over her head.

When a classic game of spin-the-bottle leads to an earth-shattering first kiss, the last thing Emeraude Ivory expects is to have the kiss blow up in her face. But when her gorgeous and seemingly eternally-single classmate shows up unannounced, she knows that something is up. And Emeraude isn't sure that it's something she should be happy about.

Caleb Bates has a plan. But for his plan to succeed he first needs to play a game. The rules are simple. Whoever falls in love first loses and the prize of winning is too good to lose. With a three-month time frame to finish the game, Caleb knows that his window of opportunity is closing and he needs an opponent. He's chosen Emeraude.

The stakes are high and only one can win. The key to winning: guard your heart. Golden Boy's Game spins a story of what it truly means to bet your heart against an opponent that you're not sure that you can beat and how to remain true to yourself along the way.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Book Info:

Start: 11.11.17

End: TBA

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Book Warnings:

Swearing

Dark Themes

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Author's Note:

Thank you for taking the time to read this book. I'd like to point out that this is my first novel, and I am open to any constructive criticism, as long as you are friendly about it. I'd also like to note that this story does have a few cliche themes (which story doesn't?), but I can assure you that if you continue reading, this story is certainly not what it seems like it is. There are going to be twists and turns that you aren't going to expect. I truly enjoy making my work unique and different, so you can certainly expect to read some plot variations that might surprise you.

That's all for me to say here. Thank you, once again, for giving this book a chance! I do hope you enjoy your read!

xo

~Kalypsia

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄