Detention

Gerard sat at his desk, staring at the clock, bouncing his legs in desperation. He had half an hour left of class, and it couldn't pass fast enough. Gerard had made the mistake of drinking two and a half cups of coffee just before he realized he was late and dashed to class, already feeling the beginnings of his current desperation in his bladder.

He regretted it now. He fiddled with his pen, clicking it constantly as he watched his teacher, Mr. Iero, write on the board. He tried to copy the notes, but he was bouncing so much his handwriting was scribbly. He just couldn't focus. Mr. Iero was in the middle of a lecture on interpreting analogies; something Gerard found extremely dull. The only class he really enjoyed was music, but the thing that made English bearable was Mr. Iero. Gerard found himself infatuated with the young teacher, secretly having an intense crush on him. He watched the teacher's tattooed fingers glide the marker across the board, admiring the art of them. He found the small man's face unnaturally beautiful, and he found himself longing to run his fingers through Mr. Iero's long, black hair. Most of all, Gerard found himself staring at Mr. Iero's loose red tie, hanging limply around his neck as he focused. He wished he could rip it off along with the rest of his teacher's clothes.

But he knew that was inappropriate. This was school, and even though Gerard was 18, he knew it was immoral to lust after his teacher. Still, he couldn't help himself. He tried to block out his desperation with the sounds of Mr. Iero's voice as he enthusiastically explained his lesson, but Gerard just found himself too desperate to concentrate; even for his lovely heartthrob.

"Mr. Way, would you like to answer question 4 for us please?" Gerard shook his head, jarred out of his daydream. He struggled to hold still and concentrated on not shoving his hands between his legs and whining.

"Um, sorry, could you repeat the question please?" Gerard said unsurely. Usually Mr. Iero was forgiving and would just repeat the question calmly, but today he seemed to be in a bad mood.

"Gerard, this is the third time this week you haven't been paying attention. See me after class. Now, Ryan, please answer question 4 for us."

This couldn't be happening. Gerard wasn't sure he could make it to the end of class, let alone after Mr. Iero's detention. He squeezed his legs together, rubbing his thighs. Against his better judgement, Gerard raised his hand.

"Mr. Iero, may I... um... use the restroom? It's an emergency, and I promise I'll hurry." Gerard tried to keep his voice calm, but it was clear his need was overbearing. He could hear Pete snickering from across the room. Gerard glared at him and looked back at the young teacher, pleading with his eyes.

"Mr. Way, there are only 20 minutes of class left. I'm sure you can hold it. Maybe next time you should go before class. Now, since we're done a bit early, you can all start on your homework. Work in pairs if you'd like, just make sure you aren't too loud." Gerard sighed. There was no way he could survive the rest of this lesson. He struggled to flip through his textbook, feeling his bladder throb and twitch, begging to be emptied. He winced. He hadn't been this desperate for as long as he could remember. It felt like thousands of bricks were piled in his gut, and all he wanted to do was grab himself and cry loudly.

But he couldn't do that. He had to start his homework.

As he started scribbling in his notebook, he felt as if he were being watched. He looked up to see Mr. Iero relaxing at his desk, his eyes focused on Gerard with an unreadable expression on his face. Gerard felt a shiver roll down his spine as he tried to look away, but the piercing gaze of the sexy teacher was too much for him to bear. He felt a tiny leak escape his body and dampen his boxers. He gasped, raising his hand again.