1

Lance Mcclain sat at his family's dining table and swung back on his chair. "LANCE!" His sister called, "YOU KNOW MAMAN DOESN'T LIKE IT WHEN YOU SWING LIKE THAT!"
Lance rolled his eyes, but stopped swinging anyway, "Your not Maman, are you though Allura?" He looked over at Allura, a cocky smirk covering his face.
"CORAAAAN." Allura groaned "Tell hiiim."
"Allura are you blind. Look, I've stopped." Lance looked at her and raised an eyebrow.
Lance was an attractive young man, tan skin, white hair curled slightly at the end, and if you looked hard enough you can see freckles on his skin. His ocean blue eyes were enough to draw anyone in, and Lance, being the flirty little bisexual boy he was, merced no one. No one was safe from his charming smile and smart remarks.
Allura wasn't much different, White hair, dark skin, blue eyes. She was just a lot more dignified then Lance. Like a LOT. Allura had grown up with the rule of "Young ladies are nice, kind and pretty. Young men, however are scruffy, and very difficult." Basically, the alteans had grown up with generation old gender stereotypes.
"Oh right, my bad" Allura muttered, blushing a light shade of pink.
"I really think you need your eyes tested sis." Lance said, and smiled lovingly.

[HOW WAS THAT ?? I think i did good ?? Please tell me !! Keith comes in next chapter.]