Maki x OC Making a promise with an assassin

Maki was an assassin? The bubblegum haired girl couldn't believe those words. Cherry grown a bond with the assassin some time ago. Cherry didn't want to hear the news, tears formed on the corners of her eyes. She wanted to talk to Maki in private. Cherry walked up to Mali's room and knocked on the door. There was no response. When she tried again, the door opened halfway and after a few seconds, the door was held ajar "What do you want?" The smaller girl spoke quietly "I want to talk with you" Cherry said. Maki sighed and open the door a little more "Come in" The bubblegum colored girl walked in and Maki shut the door behind them. The assassin's room was pretty much plain other than a katana laying on a desk. Cherry sat on Maki's bed "Why...do you kill?" Maki was silent for a moment and she said "Do you hate me now?" Cherry frowned "No" Maki blushed "You know I will stop... on one condition..." Cherry asked "What would that be?" The smaller girl giggled, went up to the taller girl and stroked her cheek "I want you to love me" Cherry smiled brightly, took Maki's hand and gave it a delicate kiss "I would be glad to be yours, but no more killing alright." Maki winked "Anything for you cutie"