Tsumugi x OC Cosplaying Troubles

Warning: There is nudity involved.

Cherry and Tsumugi are cosplaying as Len and Rin Kagamine, Cherry dressed up as Len while Tsumugi was Rin. They were having fun prancing around their costumes until Tsumugi accidently pulled on loose string and ripped the whole front side of her shirt, the rip resulted in the top half exposing her bra, stomach and torso. Cherry looked at he like her head fell off. "Oh my god" She quickly looked away and flushed a bright red color. The cosplayer quickly found a bright blue wool sweater and put it on, "Its ok, im willing to make another one." Cherry turned to face the bluenette and breathed a sigh of relief "Thank God, I thought I was gonna get hurt" Tsumugi frowned "Why would I do that... it wasn't your fault" The atmosphere was pretty quiet until Tsumugi spoke up and snickered "Mm what shall I do with you, after all you did see me half naked" She then tackled the taller girl onto the cold hard floor and took off her shirt and her shorts, all she was,left with is her undergarments. The pink-haired girl was like "Jeez I didn't know you would be so dominant." Tsumugi hushed her with a kiss on the lips, Cherry felt ecstasy and kissed the other girl back. Soon enough the need for oxygen was present and they pulled away. The girls giggled and Tsumugi asked "Will you be my girlfriend?" The tall girl squealed with delight and said "Yes" The cosplayer grinned "Since your mine now, can we do it!" the bubblegum girl smiled "Let's do it" and took off both of their glasses along with the rest of their clothes and the both of them got dirtier by the second.

A/N: I know this would be better if I added more but I was always to afraid to write lemons, after all the OC is my best friend, and I don't want to give her something that she wouldn't want. Anyway If you didn't know who Len and Rin were then I have a pic below

 Anyway If you didn't know who Len and Rin were then I have a pic below

That's all goodbye...