Kaito x OC A Sky Full Of Stars

Cherry was a little worried about Kaito's condition, since they always hung out together. She was the only one who knew about this because Kaito doesn't want pity from the others. She suggested that he should go to a doctor but he shook his head and said "This disease will kill me, there is no use for medicine." That same night when she was in the A/V room , she cried her heart out. The others didn't go here as much so she decided to stay here until the nighttime announcements came on. She curled herself up in a ball, until she heard a knock at the door. Cherry hesitated at first but she wiped her tears and opened the door to see. Kaito standing in the game room holding a box of twinkies with his right arm and holding one with his left hand. He talked with his mouth full "Why are you here by yourself?" she mumbled "Cause..." He swallowed the twinkie he had in his mouth and said "I have an idea, since your so lonely. Why don't we go outside. I want to show you something cool." Kaito grabbed Cherry's hand and they rushed outside, where a picnic blanket, food, and peppermint scented candles awaited them. She grabbed Kaito's arm and stared at the scene in ecstasy "Wow you really got prepared for this!" He chuckled and stared into the girl's pink-orbs "I did it because I wanted to tell you something before I pass away... I love you" Cherry cried "Don't say that... I love you too but I don't want to think about that." Kaito dropped hiss box of twinkies and wiped away her tears "I know it's hard but sometimes you got to let it go." He took her to the picnic blanket while the both of them sat down on it. They stayed silent until Kaito broke the ice by saying "Um about that surprise I told you about, look up at the sky." Cherry looked up and saw a beautiful night sky, it looked alot like the kind of surroundings you would find in a space documentary. She stared in awe "So beautiful" the SHSL astronaut pulled out his cellphone and let music play from his phone to set the mood. The astronaut wrapped his arm around around the girl's waist as they watched the beautiful night sky.

A/N: I think I rushed this one but over all I liked it and if you didn't get it the sky was supposed to look like this:

And the song playing in the background is:

(This song is so cute :) )

Bai