Ryoma x OC Tennis Champ

The world renowned tennis champion and also former prisoner steps into his tennis gear and prepares for what he expected, a quiet peaceful tennis match with his partner Cherry. She was swinging the racket around and started singing the Caillou theme song. Ryoma scratched his head "Um Cherry what are you doing?" Cherry turned a deep shade of red like a cherry 🍒 "Um nevermind that lets just get this started." Ryoma smirked "Ok but I'm not going easy on you!" The little guy tugged on his beanie and waited for the bubblegum colored girl to get started. She served and obviously Ryoma swung that racket so hard that it could be heard from Europe. The taller girl tried to cover her ears but the sound was still audible and pierced the once silent tennis court. She attempted to swing the ball back at him and let out some sort of battle cry "AAAAUUUUHHHHH" She swung the but when she tried instead of hitting the ball like she hoped, she swung the racket and it hit Ryoma. The girl gasped and ran up to Ryoma "OMG, in so sorry" The tennis player didn't say anything for a while but he muttered "Im fine" she yelled "NO YOUR NOT FINE YOUR HURT!" Ryoma stared at her and mumbled "I don't want help, I love you too much to be nuisance to you." Cherry shook her head and blushed "Your not a nuisance to me, you never were." Ryoma didn't believe her "No Im pretty much a burden to everyone" Without thinking Cherry placed her lips on top of his and they shared a sweet kiss. "If you were a burden, would I have kissed you?" Ryoma turned red "N-No" she smiled "That's what I thought"