~chapter 9~

(Jonah's POV is over)
When Logan said we were doing an interview I was excited because I was bored.
"I'll do the 'iznterview' thing after I get food." I said laughing with corbyn. "Then it's settled we will get food and then give you an interview in the cool bus!" Logan said. We walked to the place and got food. We walked back and then ate. After we ate Logan led us to the cool bus. When we walked in it was actually really cool but he was blasting the music so loud I could barely hear Zach talking to me. I think he was talking about how he liked peas. I don't even know anymore. Logan turned the music off because ya know copyright. He gave the camera to Brendan and started the interview.
L -Logan R- ronnie z- Zach c- corbyn d-Daniel ja- jack jo- Jonah
L- okay so what is your name , your age and what do you do?
R- I feel like I'm getting interrogated.
L- ugh whatever.
R- Okay my name is Veronica and I'm 18 and I sing.
L- Hey you and the boys have a chance,
C- me and Daniel are already dating so you know.
D- you better believe it.
L- anyways what's your favorite song by wdw?
R- Ooh idk
Z- Ooh I have a question.... okay so if you could do anything in the world other than singing like sports whatever what would you do?
R- oh that's good. Okay so I played soccer my whole life and I stopped playing after high school and I have always wanted to play professionally, so I guess I would do that.
L-  we should make an entire vlog on a game an
All- yeah sounds cool
End of interview
"Alright logang that's the end of the vlog oh yeah and expect that soccer game video. Alright fam PEACE!"
"Hey Ronnie I didn't know you played soccer!" Jonah said walking over to me. "Well now you do" I said laughing. Jonah started laughing as well. "Hey Ronnie are you free tonight?" Jonah said looking at me. "Yeah Why?" I said smiling. "I don't know I was just wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner with me..." Jonah said smiling back. "are you asking me out on a date?" I said sarcastically. "If you want it to be" Jonah said laughing. I snapchatted him to see where we were going because I didn't know how nice I should dress. He snapchatted me back and said it was a surprise and to dress kind of nice, kind of casual. This is what I planned on wearing.

When it finally came down to getting ready for tonight the boys were all at Logan's apartment and Jonah was at their house getting ready I assume

When it finally came down to getting ready for tonight the boys were all at Logan's apartment and Jonah was at their house getting ready I assume. I decided to wear my hair like this.

With my makeup looking like this

This is the finished look🎉

This is the finished look🎉. I went on my social media while I was waiting for Jonah because he is picking me up at 6 and it was only 5:45. I wanted to post a picture on Instagram because I haven't posted one in a while so I decided why not👍🏻.