~chapter 15~

All I could think about was what I overheard jack say on the phone last night...
_
While the boys were figuring out what they wanted to do to celebrate I want to my room and tried to process all of my thoughts. I was sitting on my bed thinking until someone opened my door and walked in. It was corbyn.
C- hey what's wrong
R- oh nothing I-I'm fine
C- your my best friend I know when your upset. What's wrong
R- okay so last night before me and jack came to Logan's I overheard him on the phone talking to some guy. They were saying how he ha sterling's for me and the guy on the phone was saying how he should tell me how he really feels and how to process it.
C- wow okay your gonna be mad at me but the other guy in the phone was me.
R- Corbyn! Why would you do that you know me and Jonah are happy together and if Jonah found out then that would ruin him and jack's relationship.
C- okay look I didn't think about that but that was before I knew you guys were that serious. Also jack has liked you since we picked you up from the airport. And he's a really great guy. Just spend today with him and you'll see what I mean.
R- look today is a day where everyone is celebrating I can't just ignore Jonah.
C- then we'll go to rehearsals tomorrow and after you and jack could go to breakfast.
R- okay but only if we can go to an amusement park today.
C- deal. I'll go tell the guys that were going to a theme park!!
_
The boys went back to their house and got ready for Disney. I decided to wear something cute since I wanted to take pictures.

I got ready and packed snacks, extra money, extra clothes, and sunscreen

I got ready and packed snacks, extra money, extra clothes, and sunscreen. The guys and I decided to meet at chipotle. When I got there they were running late so I sat down until I saw a familiar face. The familiar face walked over to me and I immediately got up to say hi... "hey it's you again." The guy said. "You don't know my name do you?" I said kind of annoyed but like I expected it. "Haha you probably don't even know how I am."he said laughing. "How could I forget!" I said like I was extremely happy. He smiled. "Your the Uber driver with the nice truck!" I said making him laugh. "Yep that's me. Oh and I'm Harrison by the way" He said laughing.

(This is Harrison)_I introduced myself to Harrison and we talked a little bit about trucks and then the guys walked in and Harrison left so I went up and hugged all the guys

(This is Harrison)
_
I introduced myself to Harrison and we talked a little bit about trucks and then the guys walked in and Harrison left so I went up and hugged all the guys.
Jo- who is he? (Kind of upset)
R- the guy who has the truck I liked the other night. (I said assuring him that he doesn't have to worry)
No- oh okay just checking ( he said pulling me into a hug)
_
Jack seemed upset so I went over to him and hugged him. "What's wrong you big baby?" I said in a girlfriend kind of voice. "Nothing just thinking." He said not amused. "are you sure?" I asked sympathetically. "I'm fine!" He said laughing. "Butt hole." I said playfully hitting him in the arm. We just stood there in line in a hug. We all ordered and ate and then the guys said we were going to Disney. "Wait seriously?" I said kind of annoyed.