~Chapter 33~

After I woke up from my nap it was around 3. I got out of bed got dressed and went to a class.

_
after i decided to not talk to the guys for a while to get my mind cleared and to focus on my career.
_
12 months later...
after a long time thinking about everything i decided to get a new manager so i could focus on my career and not have to deal with seeing the guys so often. I chose not to do the invitation tour and now i decided to focus more on dancing because it makes me feel so alive and free. I started teaching master classes and i have my own reality show called "Dancing through life". it basically just shows the world me teaching classes and running my clothing line. Oh yeah, i own my own brand of leggings and athletic wear! every once and a while me and the guys see each other and talk but it's just not the same. Usually i don't see all of them just jack and corbyn. They all have girl friends who are adorable and so sweet.
_
i have been with my boyfriend tyler for about six months and i'm so in love w him. When we first met he was the photographer we hired to take pictures of the new leggings for the website i sell my clothes on. since then he has made me the happiest girl in the world.
see!
veronicasmith

veronicasmith - happy gal😉

usernamejfjjxkd- 😍😍
tyleradams- my beautiful baby❤️
corbynbesson- hi bestie
...

_
jonah's POV
it's been about a year since i last saw veronica. The band is doing great and the guys are all awesome but something's off. I miss her so much. I guess there's no other way to put it than.. The one that got away....

not gonna lie i forgot about this but i didn't really know where it was going so i just decided to finish it but i want to start a new story with different people and kind of a similar storyline.