~chapter 29~

We got back to my apartment complex at about 4. We totally forgot about chipotle so I decided just to get a salad from Uber eats. "Anybody want anything?" I said looking at the guys who were all on my couch. "Can I get some fries?" Daniel said walking over. "We have to stay healthy for your so no you cannot" I said ordering him a salad. "Okay that's all I'm placing the order." I said closing the Uber eats app. I turned on music and started dancing and the guys got videos and put them on their story before joining me.
After a long dance party, the boys went live on instagram so I posted something.
~Instagram~

Veronicasmithmusic - haven't posted in a while sooo

Username 1- finally she's backkk
I left after I posted the picture so I could hang out with the guys on their live.
_
"Where are we? Oh we're at Veronica's apartment!" Daniel said as I walked. "Oh hey!" Jonah said noticing my arrival. There wasn't anymore seats outside so I shared a seat with Jonah and he seemed happy all of a sudden. "Did I say you could share my seat?" He added. "No, but you don't seem to be bothered by it." I said putting my head on his chest.
_
Me and Daniel ate our dinner and We continued to do the live stream, answering questions, talking to people watching, before we decided to go to sleep and get off.
_
We went to sleep in the normal places. The next morning I woke up and no-one else was awake so I woke up Jonah and got him to take me to breakfast. When he finally said yes I got dressed.

Once we got ready I decided to drive so we didn't have to wait for an Uber

Once we got ready I decided to drive so we didn't have to wait for an Uber. I filled my cup with sweet tea

We got to a random breakfast place and sat down at our table

We got to a random breakfast place and sat down at our table. I couldn't help but notice Jonah staring at me. "What?" I said slightly laughing. "Nothing, I just can get over how cute you are." He said smiling and grabbing my hand. We stayed and ate and talked for an hour until the guys started texting us asking where we were. We headed back and picked up takeout for the rest of the boys. When we got there they were in the kitchen eating pancakes. "Uh guys, where did you get all of this food from?" I said confused. "Oh uh aspen made it for us. She said she wanted to talk to you before tour." Daniel said looking sympathetic. "WHERE IS THAT LITTLE" I tried to say before she popped out of a corner. "Heyyyy Ronnie!" She said super happy. "You may call me Veronica or nothing at all. Ronnie is for friends and family. You however are neither." I said giving her the death stare. "Why are you here? You need to leave!" I said to He pointing towards the door. She immediately left and I slammed the door shut after her. The guys all looked guilty. "What were you thinking inviting her into my apartment? Where is Corbyn?" I said angrily. "We locked him in the guest room so he wouldn't tell you. We thought she would be gone by the time you showed up." Daniel said standing up to try to hug me. "Don't! I have been through so much this past month and it is all because of her!" I added. "What makes you think it's okay to just invite someone into my house without asking and if all people aspen loeffler. " I said in a stern voice. "Look Ronnie, it was all my idea the other guys didn't have anything to do with it, I wanted you two to make up so your wouldn't be awkward since her dad is out manager. You'll be seeing her more often then you would like." Jonah said putting his hand on my shoulder. "I'm gonna say the same thing to you as I did aspen, you need to leave and do not address me as Ronnie EVER again!" I said showing him to the door.