Wish: Few Years Later

Few Years Later

It's been so many years that they parted ways towards success. They've all been busy because of business. They don't have time for each other. But all five them still communicate very well. Whenever they have free time, they would always go out to eat food, go to the amusement park and become childish again. 

Last year, Yoochun proposed to Junsu, his long time boyfriend and they are married now. Everything is going smoothly. Changmin already has a boyrfriend, an actor and model, Kim Kibum. Yunho also, has a girlfriend, her name is BoA. She was indeed a beautiful lady. Jaejoong was all alone, althought he is being surrounded by kids. 

Yunho, Yoochun and Changmin are business partners. Jaejoong, Junsu and Kibum are all friends and they get along pretty well. Jaejoong is a nurse for kids that's why he is surrounded by kids. He loves kids and kids loves him. In the hospital, all the kids are gathered who are sick and are disabled. Jaejoong would always sing for them before going to sleep. He would play with the kids when having a free time and he is always the one who would give the kids their medicine.

Once and awhile, Junsu and Kibum would come to visit him and play with the kids. Jaejoong would be happy to see them. Sometimes, Junsu would come with Yoochun and Kibum with Changmin but Yunho never visited him in the hospital even though they see each other barely. Yoochun and Changmin would cheer Jaejoong up that Yunho was just busy because of work.

Even though Yunho has a girlfriend, he should also visit his best friend. Jaejoong was walking out of the big room after he tuck the kids into their beds. It was eight in the evening. Jaejoong would be sleeping in the voice because he is in the night shift. He went towards the hall and clean the counter. There was a smile audible on his face, it was because he was happy with the kids.

He went outside of the hospital to buy some dinner. It was pretty cold but he didn't brought his jacket at all. Then his phone vibrated. He looked at the caller ID and saw Yunho's name on it. "Hello?" He answered.

"Jaejoong-ah." Someone said on the other side of the line.

How he missed that voice. "Yunho-ah? How've you been?" He asks while entering a small ramen shop.

"I've been good. How about you?" He asks.

"I'm fine. Just finishing my task." Jaejoong answered back.

"What are you doing right nom? Let me guess, you're eating on a ramen shop." Yunho said.

Jaejoong laughed. "You know me too well." He answered back.

Yunho laughed also. "I knew it. Jaejoong-ah."

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

Jaejoong furrowed his eyebrows while sipping on his soup. "Because I never visited you in the hospital."

"It's okay. I know you're a workaholic. Don't worry about it." He assured the other.

"Okay. Oh and one more thing. I'm getting married." Yunho beamed in happiness.

At that revelation, Jaejoong's heart stopped. He was too shock. "Oh? Really? Congratulations then." He said.

"Thanks. Hope to see you there. Bye." He said and hanged up.

Then Jaejoong's chest started hurting. It was pretty bad and he couldn't breath at all. He was running out of breath. After a few minutes of struggling, he finally gave in and lost consciousness. The people around him began to panic and called for an ambulance.

After that incident, nobody knew what was wrong with Jaejoong. Even his friends doesn't know. Jaejoong went to his province after hearing that he was diagnosed with a heart cancer. He told his parents and they were all shock. They let Jaejoong stay and cherish Jaejoong's remaining time.

Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu, Changmin and Kibum were quite worried when they didn't saw Jaejoong at the wedding. Weeks have passed and that they found Jaejoong missing. They couldn't contact him at all. This made them sad. They told the police officer to find him and even hired detective and investigators but to no avail. They couldn't find Jaejoong at all.

TBC