Wish: Years Passed

Years Passed

Eventually, they didn't found Jaejoong. There were no hints nor news about him. They were saddened about it. They were still worrying for Jaejoong and they tried many places. They didn't know that Jaejoong was in his province. He informed his family not to tell his friends about him being in a far away place because he doesn't want anyone to see everyone and tell them that he is diagnosed for a heart cancer.

Yunho was driving on the road. He just came from the police station, asking if there were any news about Jaejoong but there wasn't. He was frustrated because he couldn't find Jaejoong, angry because Jaejoong just left like that and saw because Jaejoong left them. Their emotions were mixed and they don't know what to do anymore.

It was then that he wasn't focusing on the road. He raised his head and came one on one with a truck. He swayed his car and went to the side, causing his car to move sideways and fall on the hill. He was badly injured and the truck was broken. The driver was dead on the spot. Yunho came into survival. His head was bleeding. He couldn't move his legs. 

He can't see clearly because of the blood streaming down onto his eyes. He groaned in pain. He quickly reached for his phone while wincing in pain. Without hesitation, he dialed Jaejoong's number. He didn't know what came into him but all he wanted to do now is hear the other's voice. He remember once when they were in junior high.

Flashback

After a few minutes of crying, Yunho finally calmed down. "Yunho, I think you should sleep now. Look, how's late it is. Come on, let's go to your room." Jaejoong said and dragged Yunho upstairs where Yunho's room was located. Opening the door, Yunho went right into his bed and lies down. Jaejoong went towards the bed and tucked Yunho in.

Lifting the covers up to Yunho's neck. "Jae." Yunho called. Jaejoong turned to looke on his beautiful teary eyes. "Thank you very much. I know you're my best friend. Thank you for listening to me." He said and went to kissed Jaejoong's cheeks.

Jaejoong smiled, "You're welcome. Just call me if you have a bad day and I will come to listen to you." He said and smiled. "I would be going now." He said.

"Okay." Yunho answered. Before Jaejoong could open the door. "Jae, I'm sorry for the trouble." He whispered bit very audible to Jaejoong's ears.

Jaejoong turned to Yunho. "It's okay. I'll be going now." And one last time, they waved goodbye.

End of Flashback

Then his call was answered but he didn't get any response. "Jae." Yunho called on him softly but he didn't get any response again. "Jae, I know you are there. Please come." He said between pants. "Jae, please come to me. Please speak. I just need to hear your voice. Come on Jae. I'm running out of time. it hurts. Please." He pleaded.

After a few minutes. "Yunho-ah." He heard a response. He smiled.

He loved to hear that voice. "Jae, I'm not going to ask where you are. I just want for you to know that I love you, Jaejoong." Yunho whispered. "I know I am such a coward but I was just too afraid that our friendship would be ruined. Ever since we were young, I've always loved you. I love you more than just a friend and I continue to hide my feelings. I am really sorry for not telling you." He said between pants.

Jaejoong was crying on the other line. "Yunho-ah, I'm sorry." He said between sobs. "I...I've always love you, too. Everday, I would always wish that you'd love me, too and that you would be mine. But just the same reason as you, I was also afraid. I'm sorry for not telling you." He said and mumbled those words again and again.

Yunho smiled. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you, too." And just those words, Yunho couldn't survive anymore, he has no strength. Then he lost consciousness and slowly, his strength faded, his eyes were slowly closing, his pants become heavier and heavier. From that time, his hear stopped beating. "Yunho-ah? Yunho-ah? Yunho-ah?" Jaejoong kept calling on him but he didn't get an answer.

It was then that he could feel the pain on his chest. From that strong emotion caused him a lot of strength. He struggled for breath. He was left alone on his room and he couldn't breath at all. His head was spinning and he was coughing like mad. He started coughing blood on his hands. He curled on a corner like a ball struggling and shouting with pain.

It was too unbearable for him. Slowly, he slipped onto life and death. He could hear his heart beating getting slower and slower. He stopped struggling and his hand dropped. His heart stopped beating instantly and that was the end of it.

After a few weeks, they held a burial for their most beloved; Yunho and Jaejoong. They died on the same date. Junsu was crying, Yoochun was comforting Junsu even though he was crying himself, Changmin couldn't hold back his tears. Changmin hugged his boyfriend Kibum and cried louder. 

The people who attended were crying. Yunho and Jaejoong were good persons. They helped a lot of people and are very nice to everyone in their neighborhood and people they just met. Their memories were being buried with them. Together; together they were in the same coffin, hilding hands like a lovers do and side by side they are lying on their bed.

They also found out that the last caller from Yunho's phone was Jaejoong and vice versa and from that they could tell that from the very last of their breaths, they talked to each other and finally confessed. By the other world, they would always be together and they wished them a happy lifetime.

Yunho's and Jaejoong's wishes came true. A simple word with a lot of meaning; WISH

The End