Fragmented Personalities

At Hogwarts, Draco came across as a cruel rich kid. That's what people thought he was like, but really he was suffering from depression and anxiety.
It was difficult, when everyone was always giving him looks, and to keep up his ego he would have to sneer back.

Harry, on the other hand, was different. He always gave him good vibes, almost put Draco in a good mood by just walking past him.

Today Draco was feeling more down then usual.
He was walking along a corridor when his eyes started going blurry...his vision was fading...everything turning black.

He woke up in the hospital and looked around. Harry stood there, his body looming over him.
"H-Harry?" Draco asked in a husky voice.
"Shhh Draco, close your eyes, rest..." Harry said laying his fingers over his eyelids and closing them.
"Ok..."

Draco wakes up again.
This time to see Harry suiting in a chair next to the hospital bed sleeping.
'God...harry looks so beautiful when he's sleeping...' He thought.

"Harry? H-Harry...?"
"You're awake again!" Harry said getting out of the chair and hugging Draco.
"What happened...?" Draco asked.
"Well I was walking down a corridor and you were walking the opposite direction. You stopped on the spot and just, well, fell over." Harry said distantly.
"Oh..."
They talked for a little and after a while Harry left.
Draco looked to his right and saw a letter and a bouquet of roses. He opened the letter and it read:

'Dear Draco,
You may think I hate you, but in all honesty it's the opposite, and yes, I'm going through the same things as you. I know you have depression. I can tell you have anxiety, and I'm letting you know I'm here for you.
Love,
Harry xx'

Draco shed a tear, knowing Harry could help him. Harry was his cure.

(Sorry again for the bad chapters, since I'm back to school I have less time to write bc of homework, soorryyy xxxxxxxx)