Living together

Harry had a roommate: Draco Malfoy. He didn't know Draco much but occasionally he would talk to him about losing the house keys or needing to buy some more milk. One night Harry was sitting in the sofa, pondering and starting straight at the TV. He heard footsteps and in the corner of his eye he saw Draco sit next to him.
"Whatcha doooiinn'?" He asked playfully.
"Oh my god, you're actually talking to me?!" Harry gasped.
"Yup." Draco replied.
"I was just thinking really...of how..lonely I am." Harry trailed off, back to staring at the TV again.
"Hey, you have me, okay?" Draco said touching Harry's shoulder. "You are never alone, I hope you know that." Draco stood up and walked toward the kitchen. He pulled out a piece of bread and started cutting it. "Do you want some?" Draco said looking towards Harry. Harry blushed furiously, not knowing what he was on about. "W-what?"
"I asked if you wanted some bread?" Draco had a confused face.
"Oh..no thanks. Draco. I have a question, it's weird but you have to answer it." Harry said.
"Uhh sure fire away." Draco concentrated on cutting the bread ABSOLUTELY perfectly.
"If I don't get married by 30 can we get married please?" Harry said kneeling on the sofa and staring at Draco now. Draco dropped the bread knife and flipped his head around.
"Married? 30? Harry I'm sure a hot dude like you will get married before turning 30." Draco said.
"I won't plus I can't...no one else in this town is gay or bisexual... I'll have to travel to find someone." He said.
"I guess I really am the only one that you can marry. After all I'm gay so maybe one day. You never know!" Draco said walking away with a piece of bread in his mouth.
"What about my slice?"