Chapter 11

The school day was over and I was ready to see Grayson. I saw him and hug him. "I missed you," I said smiling.
"I missed you too baby," Grayson said putting his chin on my head. I felt his breath go through my hair. He kisses me on my forehead.
"Let's go to your house, I miss seeing Cameron," I said.
"Sure," Grayson said.
We walk to his truck. I got in as he did. He started the engine and drove off the school property. I look at Grayson. His green eyes where so hypnotic. Then I looked at his lips. So nice and pump. I bit my lower lip.
"Grayson have I ever told you I loved you," I said.
"Yes," his said.
"Want to kiss those lips so bad," I chuckled.
"Oh y'all get more then that," he smirked.
"Oh really," I said leaning toward him still looking at his lips.
"Yes baby," he said.
I rubbed my fingers on his lips.
"What are you doing," he said.
"I just love your lips," I said.
"Cause you know what they can do," he said.
I licked my lips.
"I want you now," I pleaded.
"We can't just have sex in the backseat of my truck," Grayson said.
"Maybe we can," I said.
"Your so fucking horny Y/N," Grayson laughed.
"Horny for you," I giggle. I never giggle in my life. This man seating beside me is my ecstasy. I wanted him more and more ever single time I see him.
"Well you have to wait," Grayson smile.
"Uugghh," I huffed.
Grayson park his car in his drive way. I got out of the truck and walk to the house. I open the door to be greeted by Cameron.
"Hey girl," she said.
"Hey where's Ethan," I said.
"In his room as usual," she laughed.
"How you been," I asked.
"Good you," she said.
"I great," I said.
"That's good," she said.
Grayson came in and smile at us. "It's looks like y'all to got along quickly," he said.
"Whatever butt face," Cameron said and left the living room.
Grayson laughed then looked at me. "Want to come to my room," he said.
"Sure," I said. We walked up the stairs to Grayson's room.
"I have to go take a shower, want to join," Grayson said.
"Yes," I said. Grayson open the bathroom door in his room.
He started to take off his clothes. I lift my shirt over my head. I looked off my leggings. Grayson walk behind me and unhooked my bra. He runs his hands on my back slowly. He slides my bra off of me. He walk in front of me and went on his knees. He pulled off my panties and kissed my heat.
"Mmmmm," I moaned.
"You like that don't you baby," Grayson said.
"Yes," I said.
Grayson got up and walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. "Come over here," he said. I walk slowly to him. He walk in the shower and I did. Grayson rubbed my breasts. He put his mouth on my right breast. "Grayson," I moaned.
Grayson moved up and kissed me on the lips. He pinned me on the shower wall. He lift my legs up around him. He enter me fast and faster. Water was all over me. My hair was wet. Grayson kissed my neck. I was orgasming so loud. Grayson cover my mouth. He pound into me each time. I dug my nails on his back. He nipped my ear. He ran his hand through my hair.
"Grayson I'm going to-," I muffled cause Grayson hand was on my mouth.
He keeps going. I screamed through Grayson hand as I got wet on him. He put me down. I got on my knees and looked up at him. I put his member in my mouth. I pushed my head back and forth fast.
"Fuck just like that Y/N," Grayson moaned.
Grayson pushed my head deeper. I almost couldn't breath but I managed to take it all in. Grayson burst in my mouth. I swallowed it and it tasted sweet. "Your so good."
"I have a great teacher," I winked. I got up and kissed him.
Grayson grabs some soap and washed my back. He kissed my neck. I leaned my head back. Soap was everywhere. All over him and me. Grayson turned off the water and we went to the bed. We cuddle up with each other. My wet hair was wetting the pillow. Our naked selves up on each other. "I love you," I said.
"I love you too," Grayson said as he kissed my forehead.