Chapter 4

Marshalls pack house

James was the worst guest and decision I've ever made. He literally insulted the damn alphas wife asking if she works at strip club, because to him she looks like a hooker.

She must naturally looks like that and I beat the living shit out of him casue of it. I was about to not have alpha Xavier sign the treaty that needs to be sighed. I kicked James ass out of the Audi and he landed face first on the ground.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"What man, I was just asking a simply honest question that I wanted an answer to."

"Asking if she works at a strip club and being a hooker!!!"

My anger was rising and he could feel it. My growled lowly and lounged at him. He yelped and jumped out of the way. I growled at him and he took off running.

"I'm going to fucking kill you James!!"

"If only you catch me!"

I saw red and shifted into my wolf form.

' Damnit Leon that was a 1200 dollar suit !'

' Well next time dont buy suck expensive suits !'

I rolled my eyes and spritted after him. My paws kicked up dirt from underneath of me and saw him shifted into his gray wolf. I got close enough to him and latched my jaws onto his tail. He yelped in pain and we went timing down a steep hill.

I grunted and my back hit a rock that sent my howling. Once we reached the bottom and splashed into a river. I stood up and shook my fur. James wolf was panting.

I launched at him and bit at his fur. He was about to kick me, I was mind linked by my father.

' Marshall get to the pack house now, there's rouges crossing over to our land '

' I'm coming now '

I looked over at James and mind linked him.

' Mind link my mother and tell her to get the women an children to the cellar. I'll deal with your ass later '

He rolled his eyes.

' Whatever you say '

We dashed off up the hill and out of the forest later reaching the pack house. I saw some of my warriors attacking some rouges and some in human form. I snarled and pounced on one of the rouges, and sinking my long canine teeth into the neck snapping it. It yelped and fell limp in my mouth.

I threw it to the side and I was suddenly hit an ramed into a tree. I grunted and looked up. The rouges was a little bigger than my alpha wolf form, long scar leaving his left eye blind, and red dilating eyes.

White foam was dripping out of his mouth and snarling loudly.

' He's rapid, watch out for his bites '

' Got it '

He lunged at me, I dashed out of the way, and hit his head on the tree. He roared loudly and shook his head. He lunged his large paw and almost knicked my skin. I dodged it and bit down on his paw. He roared and I sunk my teeth deeper, and slung him across the yard.

He tumbled and his other wolves started running away limping or wounded badly. Their alpha howled and ran off into the woods. I panted and shifted back into my human form. I had a large bruise forming on my abdomen and a few cuts that would need little bit of stitches.

I ran back inside from the back of the house and saw the nurses an doctors helping with my warriors. I then saw James who had a large gash that went from his neck all the way dont to his bellybutton.

"That must hurt like a bitch"

"Yeah it did, that bastard was messing with the wrong beta"

He smirked and chuckled. I shook my head and I banged up and 25 stitches. Then.. I began to smell something extremely sweet. Sweet Peaches mixed with honey and a hit of blueberry. I licked my lips and mouth started watering.

'MATE!! '

When Leon said those words, I hurried to find the trail of that sweet smell and find whos at the end of it. I got to the front door and swung it opened. The sight infront of my made my pants tighten and growl.

My mate was curled in a ball whimpering, he had a multiple large bruises, claw marks, matted an muddy hair, twitching, and his body was bare without clothing.

Leon began to whine.

' Mate '

I got down slowly and scooped him up in my arms. He was so tiny and his hands kept twitching. He then slowly opened his eyes and stared up at me.