Chapter 7

I yawned and rubbed my eyes in my tiny ones. I looked around and my hands twitched. The room was warm and felt cozy. I sniffed and looked over seeing mar-mar sleeping. I giggled and nuzzle into his large hard chest. He had a lot of pictures on him and I sniff his hair.

'Eden, stop sniffing your mate'

'B-but he smell... Yummy... Blueberry'

My tiny lips began to move just thinking about... Blueberries!! Then mar-mar began to make a loud booming noise from his mouth. I squealed and hid under the covers.

I heard mar-mar move but doesn't see me. I giggled quietly and shut my mouth. Then something rough started attacking my hips with tickling. I giggled and laughed. The covered were pulled off and mar-mar was above me. I twitched and giggled softly.

'Why cheek warm?'

'Its called blushing Eden'

'New word of the day'

"Have a good night sleep baby?"

His voice was deep, husky, and raspy. Made my body twitch and shiver all over. I nod and raised my arms up. He lifted me in his arms and I nuzzled closer to his skin to feel safe.

"You okay baby boy?"

I nodded and being one of my habits I sucked my thumb. I blushed and looked away so mar-mar wouldn't look at me. I then felt the heat on my forehead and it was his lips. I smiled with my thumb in my mouth and mar-mar got out of bed with me in his arms. He walked out the door and down the stairs.

I held onto him an stick my head in his neck. It was really warm and I liked it. He was covered in a lot of pictures and they were very colorful. He rubbed my back and walked into a big bright room. It smelt good and my tummy growled.

"Hungry baby boy?"

I nodded and still sucked on my thumb. He sat me down on a long hard thing.

"What this?"

I pointed at it and I was confused.

"It's called a counter baby, now what would like to eat?"

"Blueberry muffin please"

"Give me a second baby and give you your blueberry muffin"

Mar-mar sits me down on the counter and my body twitched all over.

" Mar-mar is nice"

''He sure is Eden"

Mar-mar came back with a blueberry muffin and gave it to me. It was warm and smelled really good. I nibbled on the top and Mar-mar went somewhere else leaving me in a big room with tons of light.

Then  I heard some people talking and I felt kinda scared

Then I heard some people talking and I felt kinda scared. I hid in the big box nibbling on my muffin.

"Marshall, where's your mate? I want to see him"

"I set him on the counter and that's the last place where I had put him"

I heard Mar-mar voice, I knew it was safe to come out. I ran out and ran into his chest. I feel his chest move and I was lifted up in his arms.

"I was wondering where you were baby boy"

Mar-mar kissed my cheeks and I giggled.

"Who tat?"

"That's my buddy James, he wanted to meet you"

I looked him and tilted my head.

"Marshall, you got yourself a little cutie"

I push my face into Mar-mar neck and nuzzled in it. Mar-mar pats my butt and bounces me on his hip. I finished my muffin and Mar-mar threw away the wrapper.

"Mar-mar can go see Mr. Blueberry, pwease?"

Mar-mar made a weird face.

"Who's Mr. Blueberry?"

"Mr. Blueberry has a bakery and give me muffin and milk when I get bullied at school"

Mar-mar face looked angry and held me closer.

"Who bullied you baby?"

I looked down.

"They bully me twitches"

"Twitches?"

"Eden has tourette syndrome"

"Poor baby, we'll go see Mr. Blueberry to make you feel better okay?"

I nodded and smiled.