imagine

Your POV

Ever since you're Dad died you haven't felt the same, you were always down and you didn't leave the house a lot.

"Hey Y/N do you wanna come out for a little bit with me?" You heard eddie say from the other line.

"I don't know eds....." you say as he groans, "come on y/n everyone's gonna be there and we miss you a lot!!!"

"Fine ill meet you guys there." You say hanging up and getting dressed ready to go to the barrens, you throw on an old flannel and some jeans. You walk out the door and hop on your bike.

About 10 minutes later you arrive, you set down your bike in a place where no one can steal it and you start heading down the hill. All the sudden you hear Bill mentioned your name.

"Are you g-g-guys excited Y/N is c-c-coming?" He says as I crotch down behind a tree so I can listen.

"Everyone is, especially Richie." Stan says laughing as I hear Richie start talking.

"Shut the fuck up Stanley we all know everyone in this group thinks she's hot," he snarls back, I stand there in shock. Since when? I take a step back and I stepped on a twig, shit.

"Y/N?" I heard Bill say, I pop up behind a tree and they all look very nervous.

"How uh how much did you hear?" Richie asked, you smirk, "Mostly everything but don't worry trashmouth your pretty good looking yourself." You say to him winking at him.

"Well what exactly are we doing in here?" I ask as everyone just stands there looking at me, "Guys hello?"

"Y/N can I talk to you?" Richie says, you nod and follow him so a place where the guys can't see you. He pushes you against a tree, "You really think I'm good looking?" He says, "Richie...."

"Come on Y/N answer my question,"

"Yes"

"Then kiss me Y/N."  He says moving closer to your lips, you feel his breath on your face as you start to get nervous, very nervous.

"Richie let go," you say as he looks dumbfounded, he lets you go as you run over to Bill.

"Are you o-o-okay?" He asks as you just nod and stay by him the whole day. Bill always made you feel better.

After you guys had a fun day you all decided to have a sleepover at your house since your mom was at your aunts house.

"Let's play truth or dare." You hear Stan say, "after i change yea sure" you say picking out a pair of shorts and a tank top.

You singled the boys to turn around and they do, you take off you're shirt as you hear a whistle.

"TRASHMOUTH"

You quickly put everything else on and sit down, you look at Richie and he winks as your roll you're eyes and smile.

"Stan truth or dare?" You ask him, "dare!"

"I dare you to lick eddies face," you say smirking as Eddie starts freaking out as he complains about the germs.

Stan does it and Eddie runs to the bathroom, Stan looks at you, "Y/N truth or dare?"

"Dare." You say bland, "I dare you to sit on Richie's lap the rest of the night." You get up and walk over to Richie as he pushes up his glasses nervously, you sit on his lap and you could also feel his breathing get heavy.

"Richie truth or dare" Eddie says, "Uh dare,"

"I dare you to let Y/N to start moving her hips back and forth on you," he says as Richie looks at you, you start and you feel his "friend" under you. His breathing and your breathing started getting heavier and heavier.

"Uh okay guys lets stop and watch a movie or something." Stan says getting up and running downstairs along with everyone else. You look richie in the face and wink as you get up but he just grabs your hips and makes you stay,

"I want you"  He says and all you do was move his hands down to your ass and he squeezes, you kiss him. It starts to get heated as you start the grinding thing again and he starts to kiss your neck.

All the sudden Eddie walks in, "AH OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!" He screams, everyone comes running up the stairs and I start to blush,

I get off richie and walk past everyone like nothing happened. Bill follows me, "Y/N,?" He says as you sit down on the couch and he sits next to you.

"Yea billy?"

"Truth or dare?"

"Uh dare," you say popping a piece of popcorn in you're mouth.

"I dare to to kiss me." He says grabbing your face and kissing you.

"HEY BILL" you hear someone say, you guys stop and he turns around to see Richie,

"That's my girl you motherfucker."