imagine

This is for ma boy elcamiino

Ryan's POV

Derry was no ordinary town for me, I just moved here about a year ago and I still wasn't used to it.

Flashback

"Watch where your going new kid!" Someone said behind me.

"I'm sorry I'm just new that's all," I say in defence.

"Well sorry doesn't cut it, hope you enjoy a full year of tournament from the one and only Henry Bowers."

FlashBack over

Currently I was laying in bed "sick". I didn't feel like going to school today or tomorrow for Henry to just bully me. I decided to go out and get some air. I got my bike out and rode it to the pharmacy, I picked up some things and I was walking out until I bumped into someone.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" The boy says, I look up to see the most amazing face ever. Even those thick ass glasses made him look hot.

"It's okay," I say picking up my things, I stand up to be inches away from him. "I'm Ryan by the way," I say introducing myself, he smiles.

"Richie, we actually have Math together," he says as I laugh and blush remembering. He holds the door for me as I walk out. I look back at him as I feel his eyes on me.

I wave bye and hop on my bike, I go back home and walk inside to hear a knock on my door. I groan and walk downstairs and open the door to see Richie, I felt happiness inside.

"Hey could we hangout? If you aren't busy right now?" He asks me as I smile and nod. I let him in and we start talking and messing around.

"I think you would like my friends, you wanna go meet them?" He asks me and he grabs me by the hand and takes me out the door. We hop on our bikes and ride to a house,

"This is my friend Bill's house he's pretty chill I guess." He says as we hop off our bikes and he takes my hand again and walks me inside.

"Guys this is Ryan."

I get a bunch of hellos and some waves, I sit down on the couch and we all start bonding really good.

"So do you guys wanna play a game of Would you rather?" A boy named Eddie said, we agree and started.

"Ryan would you rather kiss Stan or Richie?" a boy named Mike said I blush,

"Richie sorry Stan," I say shrugging my shoulders, he laughs and Richie smirks. He taps my shoulder and tells me to follow him so I do and he takes me outside behind the house.

"Ryan would you really kiss me?" he says as I can tell his breathing is getting heavier and heavier, I smile and nod.

"Then do it," He says but before anything could happen we hear a twig snap behind us.

"Look what we have here!!" Henry says with his gang following him, Richie backs up off me and stands next to me.

"What do you want Henry?" I snarl, his head snaps in my direction.

"To kick your fucking ass Ryan, you to four eyes!!" he states and his friends agree. Richie and I both look at each other and run.

We grab our bikes and start peddling as fast as we could, we hear Henry running after us.

"YOU LOSERS ARE DEAD!!" He screams, we start laughing and we go somewhere safe. We head to a rock, a big one where two people can sit on it. Like a special rock I would say,

"Are you okay?" Richie asks me, I had a cut on my hand and I didn't even notice.

"Oh yea I'm fine," I say grabbing my wrist away from him, at first he looked confused but then he just knew that I was nervous.

"Love is a simple thing you know?" He says out of the blue. I turn to him, "how come you say that?"

"Love brings up emotions that run the gamut from agony to ecstasy. Love can inspire us to accomplish some of the craziest and most amazing feats.
Love can make you happier than you've ever been, sadder than you've ever been, angrier than you've ever been. It can elate you and deflate you almost at the same time.
While we can all pretty much recognize the emotions associated with love, actually finding the words to explain those feelings is a pretty tough." He says, I was shocked,

"where did that even come from?"

"you"

"me?"

"I feel like ive known you for years and that we were always meant to be together and I used to wish that someday we would finally talk and we did and I couldn't be any happier." he told me, he leaned in and kissed me. This kiss was the best one I've had in a long time, it was passionate and it gave me so many butterflies.

He pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine, "wow" he said under his breath.

All the sudden we jumped up,

"I knew I find you freaks."