Chapter 2

Nicoles P.O.V

I stare at him for a while before i manage to snap back to reality. I clear my throat loudly and everyone goes back to their business. I lose sight of the guy, damn it! 

Anyway I continue on my way to find a starbucks. But I can't stop thinking of that guy. I can't believe he's, like, here. Well I expected him to live like some place like Europe or something. What if he's only here on vacation? Does he have a girlfriend? Does he have bad breath?

I am interrupted by my thoughts when I hear my phone ringing. "Yeah, what" 

"Nicole where are you? We've been looking everywhere for you" Hayley says "yeah, everywhere" I hear Ashley say. 

"I'm going to get  a drink"

"oh" They say. 

"yeah"

I continue on my way and stop when i hear the faint click of heels on the floor. Ugh do they really have to follow me everywhere. "We wanted a drink too" 

We finally get to starbucks and would you guess who was waiting at the end of the line. It was the same guy. Who would've thought. Then an idea pops into my head. He will be number fifty.

Number fifty you ask; well one day we were at a friends birthday and we were a lttle... tipsy. We were playing truth or dare and i was dared to sleep with fifty guys. Yeah a lot but with my popularity it was really easy.  Some people call me a slut, but I call it being sexually gifted. 

"Guys I'm gonna go and flirt with that guy" I say nodding to pretty boy in front of me.

"Eww but he's like seventy" Ashley says. 

"No, not him you idiot. the guy behind him" 

"oh, ok that's ok then" I roll my eyes at Ashley's stupidity. I slowly turn around and walk backwards into the guy.

"hi" I say tapping on his shoulder

"hi"  "oh hey you go to my school!"

I do, i did, I thought I new every guy at school well, except the freshman those are just ugh. If he was a freshman though, I could like set a world record. "The first junior to sleep with a freshman" awesome. Even though I really didn't know that he went to my school I decided to agree.

"Oh yeah. I guess i do" I can't think of a way to be discrete about the next question, but seeming to read my thoughts he said "I'm Harry" great you now that really narrows it down to at least ten guys at my school. "Styles. I'm in your year" oh, yeah I don't know him.

"Oh, I'm Nicole" I smiled 

I decided to get the conversation going and ask him some questions " Do you come here often?" 

"no I usually stay home or go play football with my friends" (A/N: football as in soccer)

"I love sporty guys" I say and twirl my hair a bit as the line moves up.

"Yeah. But what about you, do you play any sports?"

 In my head I scoff, i mean could you imagine me doing sports, "no, well, like I go to the gym like, to work out and stuff, but not any real sports"

That made him laugh, then he ordered his coffee. All was going well, you know casual conversation when "so what are you doing for your social studies project", it made me want to spit out my frappe even though I haven't even gotten it yet, 

"Wait, your in my class?"

"Yeah. Didn't you know"

"No" I laugh nervously

"That's ok, I barely know anyone besides my friends" we both laugh, but I can't help but admire the way his eyes light up when he laughs, it's gorgeous. "Well I better get going, see you around" 

"Yeah ok" I will make sure to look out for him at school. With that he leaves and I go up to Ashley and Hayley, "Come on girls, lets go home" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed that chapter, and I'm sorry I took so long writing it but i'll try update more frequently, at least once a week, bye