chapter two

Nicholas's pov

I was in a meeting with my colleagues when i got a message from father.

Edward: son i need you to come to me as soon as possible it urgent.

"Mhhh sorry mr hutcherson I have something important to take care of. "Don't  worry mr hoult we will take care of the meeting you should go. "Thanks bye see you later.

At the farm house

I saw father talking to someone else i hit a sign so that he could see me he told me to come i do as he says. While i got close to them i recognised something that face he is talking too i know that face. "It good that you came son Mr hutcherson here have something to say.

"What's wrong father? "Mr hoult Mr Aiono is back to the city he wants to take revenge from both of you because you killed his son. I got shocked of what he is saying. "What? When did he came back? "It been a week since he came back and i saw him yesterday.

"But how did you know that he wants revenge? "Because when i saw him yesterday i follow him to where he stays and i heard him talking to one of his man that they should look for MR Hoult until they find him, they want to know where your family is staying. "Fuck this son of a bitch. "Dad calm down, mr hutcherson thank you so much you can leave us now. "Owky. He leave. "Dad we need to act fast and kill that man before he do something.

(Edward and smith were partners in 6 six years back, and something terrible happen. Smith youngest son tries to kill Edward because of the 5laks that his grandpa gave it to Edward because he was loyal to him, Edward protect himself by killing him first so that why MR Aiono want to fight back, he said he want justice for his son.)

Christina's pov

When i got home i bump into mother at the door she was on her way out, but i don't know where. "Hey mother you in a hurry what wrong? "Hey my angel. She kiss my chick. "Hey. She was about to leave but i stop her. "Mother? "Yes. "How was school? Did you make new friends all that stuff. "I.m sorry baby i will ask all of that when i came back bye and tell your sisterbrother that i love him/her. "Mom don't say that just call him my brother not sister bye.

I got upstairs and the house was boring so i decided to take a nap. I woke up look at the time it was only 21h00 fuck it's so late i only have physical and mathematics homework, i got up from bed went straight to the bathroom freshned up, put my hair into a very neat bun, and i wore my pink pyjamas and my black slippers.

Damn i was so fucking hungry and my mom left without cooking. I went down stairs and still my twin hasn't return yet, i entered the kitchen and i open the fridge and i found junkie food and some fruit. I take two apple's, two lunchbar's, i cut a piece of cake (red velvet) and i take my favourite yoghurt(strawberries) and i close the fridge. After that i open the cupboard that my mother use to put some snacks in it. I took one pack of doritose and i lead myself to the danning room.

i switch on the T.V and change the channel to 309 (Disney Junior) i like watching sofia the first and the lion guard.

I look at the watch and only find out that it was 22:30 and criss is not home yet, i decided to call her but i drop the call when the door bell ring. I walk straight to the door and open it, i saw criss friends and not her. "Where's criss. I was feeling scared. Kristen where's criss? I started to get worried. "Christina please. I shout at him. "Tell me where's my sister? Criss came and said," here is your twin brother. She smile i run to her and hug her.

"Don't you dare do that again Christian."i won't i promise now stop crying. Her friends look at us and say,"Ncoh you such a loving and a caring sister. I smile and let them in."hey christina. "Yes. "Did mother told you that they won't be back today? "No why? "I don't know but i.m happy that i won't have to look at that lion's eyes. Her friends laugh. "Hey That not funny? I left them.