chapter twenty one

I tighten my grip on her small waist, adjusting the warm to my freezing she then turned to face me. I woke her up. She was up now and she was starring at me with those beautiful eyes. "I.m sorry christina for what happen i don't know what gotten to my uncle. "It owky sid i have no problem with that who knows maybe he was right. "No christina my uncle was talking nonsense.

I stared at her, i started kissing her she responded.

The kiss was pretty normal at first. She started touching my hair it felt so tickley, i really was enjoying it. The kiss started to get passionate. I was starting to get warm against her, my lips went down to her jew line then down neck, where i started sucking gently and she let out soft moans.

I rolled over so i was on top of her i went back to her lips and started kissing and lip biting them rapidly. She was pulling on my winglets and her legs were in around my waist as i buried my face into her neck as she let out soft desperate moans.

I started taking off her night dress which then exposed her around boobs. I went down on them to the nipples until i felt them starting to get hard. I kissed her down her flat stomach, while i traced her deep spine with my fore fingers i went down to her belly button with the tip of my tongue. I pulled off her black panties and i slid my fingers inside of her immediately.

I slowly slid myself into her. I saw her facial expressions from sming to pain i slowly started thrusting into her. -" ahhhh mmmh. She moand innoain causing me to stop."christina i don't think you ready to do this.  "Siddarth i.am always ready for you so stop worrying. "Babe i can stop if you want me to. "I don't want you to stop. Then i started thrusting into her a little faster causing her to mown a little louder.

I continued my act, until her moans were filled witj pleasure. I thrusting into her harder while i was kissed down her neck, she was pulling my hair harshly it felt so good. I fucked her so hard she was screaming my name.

Christina's pov

I woke up and find sid besides me with breakfast in his hands. "Morning my beautiful Queen. I smile for him. "Morning and what's all this? "For my beautiful fiance. " But i can do that for myself you don't need to and besides if your uncle found out that you made breakfast for me he will think that i was the one who ask you to make this and he will say i will not allowed you to get married to my son. He just laughed at me. "Babe stop that, my uncle is not like that even him he used to make breakfast for his wife while she was still alive.

"Oh.. owky let me see what you made.

" what? Siddarth really? How can you expect me to eat this

" what? Siddarth really? How can you expect me to eat this. "Why can't you eat it babe i made it special for you. "Babe look there's junkie food here and i don't eat meet in the morning owky babe look this is for dinner owky. "But i eat this in the morning. "You babe not me.

"Babe if you don't eat this then i.. "Then what? "Then i will think that you don't love me at all. "But you know that i love you right? "I don't babe today you will prove it by eating this food. "Babe remember yesterday's night right? "Yes i do. "I think i have proven my love for you enough don't you think so? I gave you my virginity.