chapter four

Clarista's pov

I was in my room under my black blanket when i got a text from christina.

Buddy: hey bitch aren't you got class today?

Bestie: buddy it's cold outside there i can't come to school i.m taking a day off.☕

Buddy: what? You're crazy i.m coming to pick you up so be ready.

Bestie: oh no please i don't want to see your sister's face today.

Buddy: don't worry today i.m going pick you up with my brand new car.(mustang)

Bestie: oh my world serious i.m going to school come and pick me up. I want to be the first to sit in your car.

Buddy: i.m on my way to you buddy.

I woke up went to the bathroom and take a shower brushed my teeth then i came out. I don't know what to wear it's pretty much cold outside so i take out my white poloneck, black skin jean, and my black boots. I got dressed and i got a text from Christina.

Bestie: i.m outside now please come out.

I look outside the window and say,"Wow that is a real machine. I run out of the house and got inside the car."hey. " Buddy this is a real machine when did you buy it? "My father got it for me and he gave it to me today. "Today is not your birthday. "Yes my birthday is next month. "Yoh let me see you hit the rock. We laugh and left her home.

Taylor's pov

Me and my gals were looking at that super car but when we saw clarista and her friend(christina) came out of that car the smile on my face dissappear. In school students scream for them but i got bored. When they're making their way to their lockers i block christina's way. "Hey you bitch. "Ecxuse me what did you say? "I said hey you bitch what you gonna do mmh? All students come to look at us and they said,"fight,fight.

"Taylor i don't want to pick any fight with you owky so please get out of my way. "If i don't what will you do? I push her again and again until her twin came. "Hey what's going on here? Criss said that. "Taylor want to fight Christina. Clarista said that.

"Oh wait Taylor wait, you want to fight with my sister right? "Yes i want her to always remember that i.m the Queen of this varsity. "Oh my you're the Queen don't flatter your self Taylor. Clarista said that. "Clarista stop this girl here wants to fight my sister so let her, christina if you don't show her today that you're the real queen she will always do this. "Criss i.m not the queen and i want Taylor out of my way i don't want to fight.

"Come on fight.  Students said that. While i was leaving Taylor slap me. "What? you did what? "I slap you and i can slap you again. I felt like my blood was boiling inside me i take of my jean jacket and my bangles. I slap her when she try to hit back i grab her hand and trick her and she falls down by that time i was ontop of her i hit her badly her nose and mouth were bleeding.

"Enough sister you show her that you're the Queen. "I will kill you bitch don't you ever try this again you will die i swear you will die. I didn't attend the class criss take me home.

Edward's pov

When i saw my two daughters holding each other's hand and when i look at Christina she was full of blood in her white shirt. I stond up slowely and go straight to them, they look me in the eyes and said," she's the one who's started the fight. "And you beat her alone without your sister's help?

"Yes dad i.m so... i hug her and said,"i.m proud of you my daughter i knew it from the start that you exactly like your dad. "Father aren't you mad at me? "And why should i you teach her a lesson she will never forget and you Christian i know that you're the one who told her to fight for herself good. I hug both of them.i speak to myself. (Now we can all defeat Mr Aiono and his family. Mr aiono just wait and see).

Beauty's pov (Principal)

"I want everyone who was present at that time when this accident took place i want to know every detail in it. Kristen raise his hand. "Yes Kristen tell us. "Ma'am first of all that was not an accident and second miss Taylor was the one who started the fight.

Other learns say," yes he's  right Taylor is the one who should be blamed for what happen to her. "Quite i.m still talking to Kristen, so Kristen if you say Taylor is the one who started the fight didn't miss Hoult hit back? "Of course she did and don't tell me that you wouldn't fight back when someone hit you for no reason. "Kristen language.

"Oh i.m i in court now? "Mind your language kid. Mrs aiono said that. "Mrs aiono i don't mean to be rude all I want you to understand is that your work here doesn't have to do with your relative, you taking Taylor side just because she's your daughter. "No Kristen i didn't take any side. "No this is bullshit. I left the office.