chapter twenty seven

What did you say? Smith said that. "Sir i try to warned you not to shoot him but you didn't listen to me , Edward is your brother. I stared at that man and tears were all over my face i go straight to him. "What did you say? Smith is my dad's brother? "Yes miss hoult. "Who told you this?  " this key told me everything and this letter too your grandpa wrote this letter.

Smith hit that man and said," you talking nonsense Edward was a slave in my father's house owky. "Mr smith this letter tells everything that happen in 40 years ago. "Give it here. I was still in shocked i watch smith reading that later.

To: Edward Hoult

My son i know that what i.am about to tell you, you won't believe it but trust me it's the truth and it will help you reach your destiny. It was 12th of July when i met Junita (your mother) i was walking down the road and i saw her coming from the church, i stopped and stared at her.

She came towards me and greet me.

Junita: greetings sir.

She then continue walking. When i got home i told my mother that i saw a woman for my dreams today, she just laugh at and tell me that,"if you love that woman then tell me will you be able to tell her that you've already impregnate Melinda because she needs to know the truth. I didn't respond to that question i just kept quiet.

The next day i decided to go to church and check up on her, when i got there i saw her standing at the stage of the church singing (break every chain) that was the song she was singing. I stares at her and she gave me that beautiful smile. After the church she came to me.

"Greetings sir.

"Oh wow i never thought you could sing like that.

"Well yeah i could sing and i.m talented to that. She smile.

"Can you please sing for me again please, but not in here.

"I.am a little busy right now maybe i can come with you another time.

"Are you really busy or you just avoid to come with me? i don't bite so please.

"You got me owky i will come with you but only if you will take me to the watch stars and moon.

"Owky i will pick you up at 7h00.

"Owky but listen i can't go with a stranger.

"What?

"I mean your name, what's your name?

"Oh sorry that slip my mind, I'm Michael Aiono and you?

"Junita Johnson and it nice to meet you.

"Like wise. See you.

When i was with junita i felt something that I've never felt before. That girl has touch my heart and my soul. I couldn't wait to hold her close to my arms. Finally the day that junita and i have to meet again has come.

I picked her up and take her to a beautiful garden, we stay there and watch stars and the moon. I came close to her and said,"can you please sing a love song for me? She came close to me too and ask why? "Because i want to see how you feel about me? "Well i don't have to prove that with a song. She hold my hand and said,"because i don't feel anything for you.

She then got up but i grab her hand and pull her close to me. "Really? She close her eyes and said,"what song do you want me to sing? "Dance with me. "I can sing if you let me go.  I let her go.

She turn her back on me.

: take my hand, take our breath, pull me close and take one step keep your eyes locked at mine and let the music be your guide.

"Come on sing with me, she take my hand and put it on her waist. "I can't sing junita. "You can sing just try please. "Owky.

:Won't you promise me(now won't promise) that we will keep dancing were ever we go next.

We both sing.

It like catching lighting the chances of finding someone like you, it one in a million the chances of feeling the way we do every turn we step together we just keep on getting better, so can i have this dance can i have this daaaaance.

"Wow you can sing. "I do? "Yeah. look at you, you have such a beautiful voice. "But not like yours. I came close to her and kiss her at the first she didn't respond but after sometime she did. I really enjoyed that kiss, for the first time i kissed a girl I love.

We kept on dating until one day i decide to get married to her at the court because everyone was against our relationship especially my father, my mother didn't have a problem with that. She gave birth to my son and i still didn't tell her about Melinda. We have our own place that we were living at.

Everything was perfect until i got a call from my father saying that if i don't leave that girl he will have to kill her because i left my first son alone. I tryed son to stop my father but what can i do he was a gangleader after all so i fake my death to your mom and she believes that i died that night.

After 3 months they got me married to Melinda the woman i impregnate, i was only thinking about junita no one else, i never touched that woman even they got me married to her. After 1 year i got back when i left her with you Edward the most painful  thing is that i didn't you or your mother i ask my father and he said she's dead along with her son.

That when i left him and my family i built my own apartment at London that where i met you. You were walking down the road with your step sister Dawn i felt like i have a strong bond with you that why i take you and make you my man. One day when i saw the necklace on your neck i started thinking that maybe you're my son. Remember the day i asked you about your parents and you told me everything that was me your father, that why i gave you this gift.

Son take this key if you don't believe me, when you open that locker you will see your mother's scaf. I.m sorry that i wasn't there for you, i love you Edward Hoult.

From: your dad ( Michael Hoult)