We arrived!

Don gasped for air as he held a three fingered hand for Mikey to stop. The younger did this immediately and was also gasping for oxygen.

"Geez," Don harshly said though his breaths, "I thought I was fit!"

Mikey gave a half hearted snort and coughed to allow air in, "Yeah D, so unfit huh?"

"C-mon" Donnie said and pointed to a abandoned house, "They should be in there."

-

-

The two where still breathing harshly and although Donatello and his orange banded brother were desperately wanting to go in, they knew they have to wait. 'Raph's with him.' Don kept saying in his mind and he wondered if Mikey was saying the same thing.

They waited for about a minute before there breathing toned back down and they silently went though the window and stood breathless (How many times have I mentioned breathing?) 

-

-

-

They could see Raphael. Blood covering his hands as he sobbed out, "I'm so sorry Leo, I didn't mean any of this. I'm so sorry."

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

And Donatello feared the worst.

-

-

He shakily got up from his knees and dropped down, Mikey at his side.

The hothead growled and spun around ready to attack, "D-don? M-mikey?" He paused when he saw their horrified looks and quickly said, "He's tired, you gotta help him D."