Slash isn't very happy

Slash gasped when Raph threw the smoke bomb and charged around wildly, looking for Leonardo and Raphael. "Hmm, where would Raph go if he was panicking?" He thought and gently as he could walked round, "I know!" He whispered to himself, "Someplace no human goes!"

The pointed over to a building and chucked darkly, "There....."

Leo's POV

"Ok Leo, D-Donnie said I n-need to let go of you and put you down, i-is that ok?" Raph questioned, so I gave a small nod and a 'yeah.' to tell him it was fine.

God it hurt when he rolled me over.

"Ow!" I yelped when he undid the made it bandage,

"s-sorry!" his panicky voice in my ear, "I-I didn't mean it!"

"Yeah I know..." I said my voice going dull and tired, 

Raph pointed the T-phone at my plastron and I could hear Donnie's gasp, 'It must be very bad' I thought to myself, 'God no wonder Raph was scared.'

"I'm going to track you two by Raph's shell cell." Don said all bold and brave, "Raph?"

"Yeah?" Raph shakily said putting the phone infant of his face, 

"I need you to keep Leo awake and get him to tall to you, He'll get worse if you let him sleep."

I knew Raph could tell that meant death so he nodded quickly, "And Leo?"

I was shocked to hear my own name and Raph turned the camera around, "Make sure Raph doesn't go all mushy and cute and please stay awake. I know it hurts..." 

I nodded and sighed when Raph cut the call off and lay down next to me, stroking my arm soothingly, "Hey." I crocked, "I thought Don said no cute stuff from you."

"Yeah but your in pain and-and your my only big brother, I-I can't lose you...."

I harshly coughed and felt Raph tense and then continue stroking my arm. "Just stay awake, ok?" He asked and I nodded and let my tensed muscles rest, even if it hurt my stomach a little bit.

"I'm so sorry Leo." I heard him whisper.

"It wasn't you, it was Slash." I whispered and he tensed,

"I thought you couldn't hear me." He confessed, 

"I have better hearing than you." I said jokingly tapping him on the arm and smiled as best as I could manage.

'I can't joke forever.' I thought thinking back to the pain in my stomach, 'because it hurts.... too much......."

I couldn't find a way to end this chapter and YES Slash will prob find them and hurt them IDK I haven't got this sorted out yet and it might take a while!

Thank you for reading this so far and check out my other books like

Leo X Raph (Leo gets sick)

Underfell: Why do you hate me

Rescue bots 

AND OTHER THINGS I CANT REMEMBER! XD