[ 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ]

IT WAS THEN WHEN I REALIZED
I WAS AN IDIOT FOR
LEAVING YOU
.

adelaide absentmindedly rummaged through one of the stocked book shelves in the downstairs recreation room area

adelaide absentmindedly rummaged through one of the stocked book shelves in the downstairs recreation room area. her fingertips brushed against the rarely touched book spines, eyes moving across the multiple titles.

wyatt had quietly walked down the carpeted
steps, crossing his arms over his chest. his eyes admired her figure, her plump bottom lip between her pearly teeth as she admired something so simple.

he walked over, no noise emitting from his steps. standing behind her, his fingertips brushed against her hips before his arms fully slid around her torso.
"you need help with anything, addie?"
"it's raining and cold, i'm trying to busy myself."

"distracting yourself from your own mind?"
"exactly."

wyatt couldn't help but sigh, his grip around her waist tightening.

"you know...i can always help with other forms of distraction."

adelaide rested upon the rug covered flooring, stomach and chest pressed against the material. she rested her chin on her palms, staring up at the television which was playing a random movie.

sophia and jaeden were chatting it up on the couch, finn running over and laying down next to the blue eyed girl. he pulled his phone out, showing the girl a picture.

it was of wyatt and her.
down in the basement.
his arms around her waist and her head resting back against his shoulder.

"you can't tell me that you don't have feelings for wyatt, adelaide. i can see right through you."