[ 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ]

MY HEART
IS IN YOUR HANDS.

adelaide licked her bottom lip, sitting at the restaurant across from jack

adelaide licked her bottom lip, sitting at the restaurant across from jack. unfortunately, for her, 'wyatt the tease' was seated directly next to her.

she turned her head, sophia and her talking about a random subject when she felt a hand fall on her knee. at first, she paid no attention to the simple gesture. then,
wyatt moved is stupid hand.

he didn't move it off of her leg, he moved it up her thigh.

wyatt watched her reaction with a smirk toying at his lips, nobody aware of the interaction they were having. "wyatt, cut it out." she whispered under her breath, eyes flicking up to meet his gaze. "i have no idea what you are talking about."

that was how the two ended up making out, adelaide sitting on top of the bathroom counter with wyatt situated between her legs.

"we shouldn't be doing this.." she breathed out against his lips, eyes shut. her soft hands ran along the sides of his face, one of his own palms resting on her thigh, the other placed on the bottom of her rib cage. "but it's better than that stupid dinner."

adelaide pulled her lips from his, tilting her chin downwards so his mouth was pressed against her hairline. "hey, hey, hey..what's wrong?" his voice was soft as his fingertips found the underside of her chin, tilting her head back up so they could make eye contact.

"are you going to leave me again?"

those words tore wyatt's heart in half, a frown appearing on his face. "no, no adelaide. never again, remember? i have changed."

"you promise, oleff?"
"i promise."

his fingertips moved against the side of her jaw as he placed his lips back against her own.

authors note: I FEEL LIKE MY WRITING IS SUPER BAD BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY IS!
i have no idea but these chapters are so short and it's not only bothering you, it's pissing me off. i wouldn't call my situation writers block, but i REALLY love the STAN FANFIC CALLED CURIOSITY that i am currently writing. IM FOCUSING ON MY LOSERS CLUB STORIES, and a few others. BUT HOLY COW! yesterday, i had no reads on this story and now i have over 100 with only five chapters! THANK YOU SO MUCH.

here is one of my favorite losers club memes to brighten your day and say thanks!